Digimon 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 10 ]
Pokemon 0.78260869565217 78.3% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 966 967 968 > >> >>> »|

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
So, as the thread title suggests, I'm looking for a few newbies/experienced Gaians to make a family. It's completely fine if you want to make a few non-family friends, too xp

To let everyone know what you're like, just fill out the questions below.
heart
heart
heart
heart

1: a/s/l:
2: I would like to be... (adopted/adopter)
3: Which relation are you? (sister, sister in law, wifey, aunt, brother, husband, uncle, etc... Leave blank if you have no idea)
4: Favourite thing to do?
5: Least favourite thing to do?
6: Favourite thing to eat?
7: Least favourite thing to eat?
8: What are your future ambitions?
9: What made you join Gaia? What do you like most about Gaia?
10: List three personality traits which describe you (funny, shy, eccentric, etc...):
11: List three personality traits you would like to find in an adopted family member:
12: List three personality traits you don't get along well with:
13: Write a few sentences about yourself and why you're here (where ever that is...):
14: List five fictional stories/TV shows/manga/anime you like and why:

Would you like some lovely art? Look no further than my sister's wonderful art shop!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ama's art shop

heart Family Dress-Up Album! heart

Cool Starry Bra
5/02/12
Infernal Steel
5/02/12
Jella The Greatness
5/02/12

Roleplay One:

HERE

Roleplay Two (more recent):

HERE

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
Here's mine if anyone wants to see it...

1: a/s/l: 21/F/Australia
2: I would like to be... an adopter
3: Which relation are you? Big sister! xp
4: Favourite thing to do? listen to horror stories
5: Least favourite thing to do? lie in bed in the dark after listening to horror stories
6: Favourite thing to eat? anything Japanese
7: Least favourite thing to eat? natto or fatty fast food
8: What are your future ambitions? to teach in Japan, write a story/series, and make heaps of friends from around the world
9: What do you like most about Gaia? I like playing ZOMG, talking in the forums, and dressing up my avatar depending on the holiday/season
10: List three personality traits which describe you:
- funny (at least I hope I am)
- a little bit shy in social situations
- friendly
11: List three personality traits you would like to find in an adopted family member:
- fun-loving
- funny
- talkative
- overly-stubborn
- self-righteous
- arrogant
13: Write a few sentences about yourself and why you're here (where ever that is...):
I like anything to do with horror and paranormal stuff. I love listening to people's horror stories, but I'm usually terrified to go to sleep afterwards. I want to make heaps of friends and get to know a few more cultures.
- Darker than Black (anime/manga): Hei is unbelievably delicious eye-candy to me
- Hetalia (anime): it's great seeing all the crazy stereotypes and being able to laugh at dark history
- Another (anime): probably one of the only anime series to scare me so far. I hope it stays as scary as it is
- Supernatural (TV show): TWO main characters who are adorable and are eye-candy. What else could you want?
- Black Jewels Trilogy (book series): all the characters are loveable and a few of the guys sound really appealing XD

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Awe I would have I'm twenty but unfortunately we'll never be on at the same time. Australia's time zone is so out of wack compared to England's.

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
Jouju
Awe I would have I'm twenty but unfortunately we'll never be on at the same time. Australia's time zone is so out of wack compared to England's.

England! It must be freezing over there right now.

I guess it really depends... Internet people have strange sleeping hours, I find...

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Jouju

I guess it really depends... Internet people have strange sleeping hours, I find...

Well, my work hours will be a result of me not being on at the same time.
And yes it is awfully cold.
I actually need to go get ready for work now so see's you later.
I'll pop back in and give the thread some activity whenever I can.
x

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
Jouju
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Jouju

x

Have a good day at work! Hope it isn't too cold for you >.<
At least it snows there biggrin

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
Child-of-the-Venetia-Fair

Yay! First list! And you're a Kiwi! xp You're the first Kiwi I've met on Gaia.
I usually love tomatoes, but today I found the kilogram bag I had forgotten to put in the fridge from a few days ago. It had turned to slush >.< No more tomatoes for me...
You want to be a gypsy? emotion_kirakira That's amazing. I like the gypsy-style clothes from Europe (is it the same thing? sweatdrop ). I haven't met a gypsy before. What would you like to do as a gypsy?
Death Note~~! I actually had the biggest crush on Light until he became a bit warped >.> I also had a major crush on L...
I have to get around to watching Doctor Who >.<

Fashionable Citizen

Drinking_Pancake_Mix

Yay! First list! And you're a Kiwi! xp You're the first Kiwi I've met on Gaia.
I usually love tomatoes, but today I found the kilogram bag I had forgotten to put in the fridge from a few days ago. It had turned to slush >.< No more tomatoes for me...
You want to be a gypsy? emotion_kirakira That's amazing. I like the gypsy-style clothes from Europe (is it the same thing? sweatdrop ). I haven't met a gypsy before. What would you like to do as a gypsy?
Death Note~~! I actually had the biggest crush on Light until he became a bit warped >.> I also had a major crush on L...
I have to get around to watching Doctor Who >.<

I am Indeed a kiwi! Really? Cool xD I've meet about two people from NZ on gaia :3
Tomatoes are groooss. Eat something cool. Like waffles! Waffles are goooood.
Yup whee ever since I was a kid. Gypsy clothes are so pretty @-@ I really love the wooden campervans that they drive/live in, I really want one of those, they're beautiful. If I was a gypsy, I'd live in one of those vans and drive around making art in my free time and maybe I'd sell stuff that I make biggrin Cause I make stuff all the time.
Wooh! I love Light and L! I made plushies of L, Light and Misa. They're su cute xD L is my favourite. I like Mello too, Light was cool before he went crazy. Actually I liked crazy light, he just kinda freaked me out ;-;

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Jouju
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Jouju

x

Yes it does snow here... I don't get the point you are trying to make? o-O
Snow is cold wet and gets slippery. No pro's only cons.
Have a nice evening.

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100

I think I tried waffles once when I was a kid. They were epic delicious. We used to get Pop-Tarts as well, but then they were taken out of mainstream stores for some reason >.>
I have all these gypsy skirts. I love the way they swish in the breeze. They're also really comfortable for walking and such.
Light was adorable until he became nuts. At least L was consistent and actually struck up a friendship with Light. Why would you betray that, Light? Why? Are you too good for your friends? Why would you do that to the other hott character? Couldn't you have made out with him instead, huh?
I love Misa's sense of fashion. She's got that gothic punk thing going on with the crosses heart I just love gothic lollita in general...

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
Jouju
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Jouju
Drinking_Pancake_Mix
Jouju

x

Yes it does snow here... I don't get the point you are trying to make? o-O
Snow is cold wet and gets slippery. No pro's only cons.
Have a nice evening.

I saw snow for the first time about two months ago while in Japan. It was amazing. It was so light and fluffy when it fell. I guess after a while it does become dangerous. I did slip over more than once while trying to walk around the house sweatdrop It also makes driving a pain in the arse with all the hazards.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
1: a/s/l: 18/F/FL
2: I would like to be... adopted or adopter of younger ones though I'm not that old myself...
3: Which relation are you? ...
4: Favourite thing to do? Write/Roleplay and bake desserts
5: Least favourite thing to do? Homework
6: Favourite thing to eat? Cupcakes and watermelon
7: Least favourite thing to eat? Tomatoes
8: What are your future ambitions? To graduate college and to get a job
9: What made you join Gaia? What do you like most about Gaia? My friend told me about it years ago and I been on hiatus for a couple of years but I came back a couple of months ago. I like to roleplay so that's what I really like.
10: List three personality traits which describe you (funny, shy, eccentric, etc...):
- Shy at first
- Creative
- Weird/quirky/random
- Caring
- Funny
- Wisdom
- Judgemental
- Boringness
- Seriousness all the time
Well my name is Kat, but I go by so many things. I'm also in college. I'm a roleplayer and I love it, but lately I've been feeling lonely because I don't actually talk to people. My characters talks sure but I don't actually talk. Hm... I'm a bit odd and I have very odd tendencies. The quirkiest/strangest thing about me would probably be the fact that I talk to myself a lot. Hopefully that doesn't weird you out too much. Though, I have plenty of other weird things about me. For instance a lot of my friends tell me that I eat like I'm pregnant, meaning the different stuff I put together and whatnot. I've also been on gaia since '05, though with many different accounts. Oh and I'm a Fangirl and an Oreo. ^^

- Hetalia (anime): It makes me laugh like crazy and it always puts me in a good mood.
- Doctor Who: I too am a nerd and I love Sci-Fi, well the brainy sci-fi anyway
- The Big Bang Theory: Well like I said before, I'm a nerd and I just love this show. Though, Sheldon gets on my nerves so much but I strangely like him too.
- Law and Order SVU: I for some reason always liked the show. I just really like crime fighting stuff, plus I really like Bensen and Stabler. It's so sad that he's not on there anymore.
- CSI Miami: Well, for one I love/watch anything that's set in Florida. It gives me some sort of weird feeling. It's like, yeah I live there!. Though, I don't live in Miami but still. Also, I love cop shows. When I was younger, I even wanted to be a CSI.

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
1: a/s/l:18/male/The Bahamas O:
2: I would like to be... adopted
3: Which relation are you? brother
4: Favourite thing to do? Read Doujinshi's!
5: Least favourite thing to do? Talk to my Real Family
6: Favourite thing to eat? Muffins/ cheese danish
7: Least favourite thing to eat? ocra
8: What are your future ambitions? to become the best i can be XD
9: What made you join Gaia? What do you like most about Gaia? The characters looked so cool, and i like... SOME if the people, this is why i stay.
10: List three personality traits which describe you : Random, short attention span, joker
11: List three personality traits you would like to find in an adopted family member: kind, caring, random , pervy, protective, stuff like that.
12: List three personality traits you don't get along well with:boastful
13: Write a few sentences about yourself and why you're here : hmm...
well im just tired of being alone i guess, all of my old friends have left so its time for new ones.
i enjoy reading manga's and roleplaying.. im a Yaoi Otaku, i can be easy to get along with.
At some points in the day i tend to get very perverted XD but it doesnt last long, im not the greatest roleplay but i can manage. and my vocabulary sucks XD. OHHH and i love photography.
Junjou Romantica, Sekkai ichi hatsukoi, sex pistols, the tyrant who fell in love,loveless<==shows.
comepletely captivated, vasalord, acid rain, fire hawk and ice egal, necoco.<== Manga

I basicly enjoyed these because they had my 3 favorite things: Romance, Rough sex XD (forgive me), and love.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
M e h F u n e

No way another perve who loves yaoi!?! That's so cool! ^^
How are you?
Edit: I love Junjou Romantica and Loveless <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items