• Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jorheim
Zomburguesas
Jorheim
Zomburguesas
Jorheim

Hah, sorry 'boot that. I was trying to make light humour. Guess it was kinda bad in retrospect.
I wouldn't begin to understand where to start a resume for this kinda thread if I did write one. Lol

How goes it?

If you wanted, you could just make a quick summary of all the things you think are most important about yourself.

Your ign is really cool, inspired by Skyrim?

I'm good, you?

Hah, I'm pretty bad at listing things aboot myself. I'm more comfortable with answering questions rather than listing things randomly aboot myself off the top of my head.

Hah. Nord Warrior. I sided with Ulfric to free Skyrim. Those damn lazy Dunmer!

I'm well, browsing Gaia occasionally and gaming mostly. I do plan to buy food at some point when I'm not feeling lazy.

Me tooooooo

I played Breton, but had almost all my skills up so I was multiclass. I did side with Ulfric as well though, couldn't stand those imperial bastards.

Nice. I leveled myself almost solely on being a warrior. Got my bow, 2-handed, 1-handed, heavy armor, and smithing up. Fighting my way through the game lol.

Any other games you enjoy?

Ranged things frustrate me, unless it's fire... fire is good...
I trained alchemy and smithing at the beginning so I could make oodles of the monies. Skyrim is 10x easier with oodles of the monies.

I enjoy many of the games, mostly Bioware stuff.
Many excites for Inquisition.

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bump emotion_bigheart

Hilarious Genius

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
Zomburguesas
Jorheim
Zomburguesas
Jorheim
Zomburguesas
Jorheim
Hah, I feel like I have to submit a resume or fill out an application to be here after reading the original post.

I guess I'm sorry you feel that way? o_o;;
You can if you want, but it's not necessary...

Hah, sorry 'boot that. I was trying to make light humour. Guess it was kinda bad in retrospect.
I wouldn't begin to understand where to start a resume for this kinda thread if I did write one. Lol

How goes it?

If you wanted, you could just make a quick summary of all the things you think are most important about yourself.

I'm good, you?

Hah, I'm pretty bad at listing things aboot myself. I'm more comfortable with answering questions rather than listing things randomly aboot myself off the top of my head.

I'm well, browsing Gaia occasionally and gaming mostly. I do plan to buy food at some point when I'm not feeling lazy.

Me tooooooo

I played Breton, but had almost all my skills up so I was multiclass. I did side with Ulfric as well though, couldn't stand those imperial bastards.

Nice. I leveled myself almost solely on being a warrior. Got my bow, 2-handed, 1-handed, heavy armor, and smithing up. Fighting my way through the game lol.

Any other games you enjoy?

Dapper Dabbler

4,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Zomburguesas
Define Eloquence
Zomburguesas
Define Eloquence
Interesting, I'm an INTP! Psyche is fascinating, I'm actually in school for psyche and linguistics. Also I noticed that you like Dragon Age a ton, it's one of my favourite games (although I didn't much like the second, hoping the third will be better with the original writer back). We should be friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiends gonk

Your profilr is so bare D; it's hard to tell what we have in common but friends are always welcome emotion_yatta

Yeah I seriously have never paid any attention to my profile.
But we can always chat and see what we have in common! 3nodding

Whaaaaaaaat you mean actually talk to each other? XD

Crazy idea, I know!

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jorheim
Zomburguesas
Jorheim
Zomburguesas
Jorheim
Hah, I feel like I have to submit a resume or fill out an application to be here after reading the original post.

How goes it?

I'm good, you?

Me tooooooo

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Define Eloquence
Zomburguesas
Define Eloquence
Interesting, I'm an INTP! Psyche is fascinating, I'm actually in school for psyche and linguistics. Also I noticed that you like Dragon Age a ton, it's one of my favourite games (although I didn't much like the second, hoping the third will be better with the original writer back). We should be friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiends gonk

Your profilr is so bare D; it's hard to tell what we have in common but friends are always welcome emotion_yatta

Whaaaaaaaat you mean actually talk to each other? XD
zomburguesas
f i f t y s h a d e s o f v a g

You're very welcome redface

✧Facebook ✧Instagram ✧Crush ✧Picture ✧Picture

User Image

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
x50ShadesOfVagx
Zomburguesas
Dear Fellow Gaians,

I've come to understand that romantic relationships are best avoided when one just "feels alone", and entering while in that mindset tends to lead to an unhealthy amount of clingy-ness as well as desperation. So for a while now, I've been struggling with the idea of putting myself out on the field because I wasn't absolutely certain that my search for companionship was born from loneliness or a genuine desire to have a romantic relationship.
I think I know now that I do truly desire an intimate relationship with another person, and for whatever reason, I feel like this site might be a good place to put out some feelers. I've been a member for a while and I'm sure I could find many reasons to justify this action, but I don't really feel it's necessary at the moment.

Anyway, I'll list some information about myself now

Hobbies: Drawing, Crocheting, playing RPGs(also Roleplaying), Watching Movies, and improving things around my apartment... like interior decorating, I guess.
Personality: Here is my result, and a link if you want to tak the Quiz
Sexualiaty: Unbias, enjoys both male and female, accepting of Transsexuals and other alternate-identifiers.

I think that the style of art we are attracted to can tell a lot about us as individuals and the only reason I have a tumblr is to collect paintings and pictures of things that appeal to me, if you're interested in looking not only would it flatter me, but I think might be a little insightful as well. Here's my URL. You don't have to follow me.

I guess I should probably get around to addressing what I want in a partner... Well, a pulse would be nice to start with, though it's not necessary ( razz lol )
I don't know what to write to be honest, I don't feel right asking a person to be a certain way or have certain traits to win my affection. I'm not going to make some model prince charming that someone who could potentially be very important to me feels that can never compare to.

All I want is love; to give it and receive it unconditionally and indefinitely.

Has to be a legal adult though (18+)

Also, if you want to know more about me, please feel free to visit my profile. I also reply to all my PMs, even if I'm not interested. A polite rejection is better than being straight up ignored any day. also, there is a picture of me there, so emotion_yatta

Hope to hear from some of you soon yum_puddi

You are gorgeous redface redface

User Image

Why thank you ma'am emotion_yatta
Zomburguesas
Dear Fellow Gaians,

I've come to understand that romantic relationships are best avoided when one just "feels alone", and entering while in that mindset tends to lead to an unhealthy amount of clingy-ness as well as desperation. So for a while now, I've been struggling with the idea of putting myself out on the field because I wasn't absolutely certain that my search for companionship was born from loneliness or a genuine desire to have a romantic relationship.
I think I know now that I do truly desire an intimate relationship with another person, and for whatever reason, I feel like this site might be a good place to put out some feelers. I've been a member for a while and I'm sure I could find many reasons to justify this action, but I don't really feel it's necessary at the moment.

Anyway, I'll list some information about myself now

Hobbies: Drawing, Crocheting, playing RPGs(also Roleplaying), Watching Movies, and improving things around my apartment... like interior decorating, I guess.
Personality: Here is my result, and a link if you want to tak the Quiz
Sexualiaty: Unbias, enjoys both male and female, accepting of Transsexuals and other alternate-identifiers.

I think that the style of art we are attracted to can tell a lot about us as individuals and the only reason I have a tumblr is to collect paintings and pictures of things that appeal to me, if you're interested in looking not only would it flatter me, but I think might be a little insightful as well. Here's my URL. You don't have to follow me.

I guess I should probably get around to addressing what I want in a partner... Well, a pulse would be nice to start with, though it's not necessary ( razz lol )
I don't know what to write to be honest, I don't feel right asking a person to be a certain way or have certain traits to win my affection. I'm not going to make some model prince charming that someone who could potentially be very important to me feels that can never compare to.

All I want is love; to give it and receive it unconditionally and indefinitely.

Has to be a legal adult though (18+)

Also, if you want to know more about me, please feel free to visit my profile. I also reply to all my PMs, even if I'm not interested. A polite rejection is better than being straight up ignored any day. also, there is a picture of me there, so emotion_yatta

Hope to hear from some of you soon yum_puddi

You are gorgeous redface redface

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

4,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Zomburguesas
Define Eloquence

Hilarious Genius

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
Zomburguesas
Jorheim
Zomburguesas
Jorheim

How goes it?

I'm good, you?

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jorheim
Zomburguesas
Jorheim

How goes it?

I'm good, you?

Hilarious Genius

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
Zomburguesas
Jorheim

How goes it?

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Define Eloquence

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jorheim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff