Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Phantom

hey guys whats up eveybody and welcome to my thread for friends to hangout in the park!
now everybody is welcome here! Human, Orc, Pony, Royal, Villain, Equestrian Human, Android, Wizard

rule:
respect everyone even what the believe in
no trolling
no flaming
no cyber bulling
read the forum rules sorry im to lazy!!!
enjoy the Hangout thread and if one is not then lets all make him/her special!

Congrats to the following people who helped this topic grow!

Javier Cross

The Reason...

you see i been a gaian here for years and some months already and im fine but... some friends of mine are not... happy in Gaia... some are focused on the market and some just feels alone... it took me some time to realize that by watching the movie "To Save A Life..." so that is why i made this hang out thread so we can get together...

but then I have fallen and got hacked with my old account. i thought my GAIA days are over but thanks to my Special friends. Galicae and Joshua have given me some gold and stuff and i really thank them for being so generous. and all of my other friends showed that they care for me and it made me continue to use GAIA online!

To give you an Idea to start Roleplaying...

No one knows there are multiple worlds. No one can go to this "separate worlds' not even know where to begin with.
But they don't activate it.

it activate itself.

Outside every world is a place called "Betsubetsu no sekai" meaning "Separate world" and within that world lies three important thing that keeps the worlds and Betsubetsu no sekai alive.
the portal in and out of the world they are in, The Core, and the place Codename Garden of Eden

as the world existed at the same time each heroes wake up and find themselves in a land where they all united and worked together to protect their worlds and Betsubetsu no sekai from villains not from their world but within the world Betsubetsu no sekai itself.

and one kid was the leader and no. he was not expected to be a iconic kid.
he was a 15 years old boy with demon arm and Divine Katana. and he was a Fallen Angel.
he decided to make the Garden of Eden a Park and protected it while helping the outsiders build the place like a normal park should. he asked Iconic leaders and their friends to build this place, protect it, and even let then make the people happy there.

This is one land that many Heroes can go together and bond well. This is even open the civilians from their worlds. But what lies beyond this park is a struggle that even this boy can't handle this by his own
"My name is Sid "FallenWing" Neo Angelo and i can't handle this alone. Can you help me?

Special Links
Gh0stN0t3's SoundCloud! (it blends well for roleplaying here for Bronies) : https://soundcloud.com/gh0st-n0t3
Tr2bella's SoundCloud! (same guy) : https://soundcloud.com/tr3bella-v
*Watches some kind of bubble screen, seeming to get images of Demons and Monsters at War with each other in some other reality out there*

Since when was this supposed to be akin to Shin Megami Tensei or Magic: The Gathering, exactly?

*Checks the script*

Oh wait, spoilers there be and you're not supposed to see any of that, yet.

Just a question to all:

What Novels have you read?
What Series have you watched?
What Video Games have you played, lately?

Where may we begin by all means?

Little_Neco-chan
''

Lucija Skye
''

Ichii Hime
''

Princess Zelda21
''

Kikker2
''

Shadow Fist 31
''

Ayrory
''

Toranpu
''

_Ozwonderland
''

BooitsCindy
''

Subby Puppy
''

Czerno
''

Okinsana
''

grandlord100
''

Valoe at Steins Gate
''

The-Lady-Anatolia
''

net9
''

Jethro Veltread
''

rehama
''

Rose Tanakui
''

13_Silver_88
''

Stormmane the Hunter
''

Stella Matutina
''

NaamiiChan
''

Devilishmelodie
''

Galicae
''

5secondsofalex"
''

Demonic Phantom

Javier Cross
*Watches some kind of bubble screen, seeming to get images of Demons and Monsters at War with each other in some other reality out there*

Since when was this supposed to be akin to Shin Megami Tensei or Magic: The Gathering, exactly?

*Checks the script*

Just a question to all:

Little_Neco-chan
''

Lucija Skye
''

Ichii Hime
''

Princess Zelda21
''

Kikker2
''

Shadow Fist 31
''

Ayrory
''

Toranpu
''

_Ozwonderland
''

BooitsCindy
''

Subby Puppy
''

Czerno
''

Okinsana
''

grandlord100
''

Valoe at Steins Gate
''

The-Lady-Anatolia
''

net9
''

Jethro Veltread
''

rehama
''

Rose Tanakui
''

13_Silver_88
''

Stormmane the Hunter
''

Stella Matutina
''

NaamiiChan
''

Devilishmelodie
''

Galicae
''

5secondsofalex"
''

Whoa. So many visitors!

Omnipresent Guardian

Hey.
Haven't read any novels lately. Just watched Lord of the Rings for the first time (and currently watching The Hobbit). Uhhh, been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time a lot lately, as well as Maplestory (if that counts as a video game).
Stella Matutina
Hey.
Haven't read any novels lately. Just watched Lord of the Rings for the first time (and currently watching The Hobbit). Uhhh, been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time a lot lately, as well as Maplestory (if that counts as a video game).

I do believe Maplestory may count if any of Artix Entertainment's games qualify.
Either way, you have returned.

Aged Gatekeeper

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Javier Cross

*Checks the script*

Just a question to all:

Little_Neco-chan
''

Lucija Skye
''

Ichii Hime
''

Princess Zelda21
''

Kikker2
''

Shadow Fist 31
''

Ayrory
''

Toranpu
''

_Ozwonderland
''

BooitsCindy
''

Subby Puppy
''

Czerno
''

Okinsana
''

grandlord100
''

Valoe at Steins Gate
''

The-Lady-Anatolia
''

net9
''

Jethro Veltread
''

rehama
''

Rose Tanakui
''

13_Silver_88
''

Stormmane the Hunter
''

Stella Matutina
''

NaamiiChan
''

Devilishmelodie
''

Galicae
''

5secondsofalex"
''

You dare summon me? emotion_donotwant

Galicae is not much for talking. Too antisocial to be comfortable in an extended thread but I guess posting once or twice can't hurt. Soo...

No recent book sagas.
No recent TV shows.
But I've been playing numerous games recently. Putting my nose to the grindstone on Halo 4 to practice for MLG next year with my clan, playing Skyrim on legendary only from the very beginning, building a giant Minecraft adventure map for the Xbox and PC with a team of two others, and Guitar Hero III on expert with a controller. I'm juggling too many things at once.

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
*Watches some kind of bubble screen, seeming to get images of Demons and Monsters at War with each other in some other reality out there* Since when was this supposed to be akin to Shin Megami Tensei or Magic: The Gathering, exactly?
*Checks the script* Oh wait, spoilers there be and you're not supposed to see any of that, yet.
Just a question to all: What Novels have you read? What Series have you watched?
What Video Games have you played, lately? Where may we begin by all means?

Uh, well, I haven't read a whole lot. Been slowly working on "The Fellowship of the Ring" as best I can. As for games, one of the Call of Duty games, Halo Reach, Street Fighter Four, and I guess that's it by far. I'd best get to working on some story script I have yet to help a friend of mine finish. Man, I've got a lot of writing ahead of me.
Lucija Skye
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

/Waves quietly
❝ Hi there ^////^~
On the agenda for novels: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I haven't read one in about.. hm.. 3 years, probably.
Series:
Ugh I just finished Durarara and want the second season to hurry up, since they announced it in March >w<~Then there.. was a lot of stuff too ecchi for me to talk about that I was dragged into watching by a friend...
Video Games: /rubs hands together evilly.
Ni No Kuni, FF 7, 10, 13 and 13/2, Fable and Fable 2, Genji, Nier (beyond favourite at this point <3), a ton of Pokemon, Garry's Mod (if that technically counts)..
Thats about it actually.. not as much as I thought.❞
/Blinks

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

What are the common grounds shared between 300 and Durarara, by chance?
Either way the rest of your list sounds interesting.

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn

YES IMMA STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! classified_diedrich

my update:

So my laptop finally broke on my for good.... it still lives but it can't charge anymore... the inner plug literally detached so i took my baby apart in to and (is still) in the process of melting the wire back together with the help of my dad (the handy man)

In the mean time I am using my bros laptop.... which is crappy, slow, and doesn't have any of my stuff on it so i cant draw on my bamboo tablet, make amvs, read my (ebook) manga, etc....
which is really to bad cuz i finally got people to buy my art but i cant do anything for them now crying

but the worst part is MY BROTHER FINALLY MOVED OUT! emotion_0A0
now i should be happy BUT this mean he keeps taking his laptop and now the internet!!!!!!!! so now i lost netflex, youtube, hulu, ect.... TOO! emotion_facepalm

so basically my (online) life is dyeing, hence my absents

but-ta hay! funny thing is I was planning on messaging you cuz i thought of you last night when i wanted to go on gaia but couldn't.... lol funny how things turn out ay? emotion_awesome

emotion_dealwithit

so hows life been with you? I love your new avi heart

Sparkling Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh, hello. This is a lovely surprise. Where do I know you from? ninja

What Novels have you read? I'm reading one currently called The Diviners by Libba Bray. It's set in the 1920s, but there's evil magic type of thing going on, so it's a fun read.

What Series have you watched? Hannibal, Game of Thrones, Dexter, Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, The Walking Dead,...

Recently started Supernatural due to finishing off Once Upon a Time, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Hannibal, and waiting for them to come back up. I watch series too fast, heheh. *crazy face*

Seriously, though. If any of you lovely peoples spoil things for me, I'm going to rage. scream So don't even talk to me about these shows, except for: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Dexter, and Angel - 'cause I finished those. Kthx. heart

What Video Games have you played, lately? Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, Battleblock Theatre, Mass Effect 1, and The Wolf Amongst Us (playing with a boyfriend, 'cause it's more fun that waaaaay!). Got a little bit into platforms, thus the first two games. Wanted to try out a new RPG, thus Mass Effect. And The Wolf Amongst Us series just looked super-duper drooly awesome, thus bought it off the Steam sale. *hint: If you love The Walking Dead series - game - then maybeh you should check The Wolf Amongst Us out!*

Demonic Phantom

net9
Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn

YES IMMA STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! classified_diedrich

my update:

So my laptop finally broke on my for good.... it still lives but it can't charge anymore... the inner plug literally detached so i took my baby apart in to and (is still) in the process of melting the wire back together with the help of my dad (the handy man)

In the mean time I am using my bros laptop.... which is crappy, slow, and doesn't have any of my stuff on it so i cant draw on my bamboo tablet, make amvs, read my (ebook) manga, etc....
which is really to bad cuz i finally got people to buy my art but i cant do anything for them now crying

but the worst part is MY BROTHER FINALLY MOVED OUT! emotion_0A0
now i should be happy BUT this mean he keeps taking his laptop and now the internet!!!!!!!! so now i lost netflex, youtube, hulu, ect.... TOO! emotion_facepalm

so basically my (online) life is dyeing, hence my absents

but-ta hay! funny thing is I was planning on messaging you cuz i thought of you last night when i wanted to go on gaia but couldn't.... lol funny how things turn out ay? emotion_awesome

emotion_dealwithit

so hows life been with you? I love your new avi heart

Well back to school a guess. And i feel your pain with laptops. Mine unknowingly starts to break down like what the heck man I just got it!

Skilled Noob

What Novels have you read? novel.. hmm.. The maze runner trilogy. lol
What Series have you watched? I've watched how i met your mother.. I mean, currently watching..
What Video Games have you played, lately? Well, idk. .-.

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn
net9
Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn

Well back to school a guess. And i feel your pain with laptops. Mine unknowingly starts to break down like what the heck man I just got it!

SCHOOL?! but is summer! ...or are you doing summer classes?

Demonic Phantom

net9
Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn
net9
Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn

SCHOOL?! but is summer! ...or are you doing summer classes?

its school time in our place. im filipino remember?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff