Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

The Dry d***o
tres flores
you're cute redface

hi what's up 8D what kinda things do you like other than spn and teen woof?
reading gay fanfiction about them lol
was super into anime/manga but that's slowly being phased out by fanfiction and life
CHINESE FOOD scream heart
action movies, especially with a more than human element
other stuff etc, etc OH AND BOWLING FOR SOUP
what about you?!

also aww thank you, hi! emotion_kirakira

yeah i'm not as into anime/manga as i was when i was like..thirteen. though i still like some series.
i love chinese food! ;_; so tasty. ihaven't had any in months tho, it's so sad.

UHM AND ME. well i like video games. a lot. and art. some anime/manga. mostly video games. math, science, academic stuff. ;_; idk.. i'm rly boring
tres flores
The Dry d***o
tres flores
you're cute redface

hi what's up 8D what kinda things do you like other than spn and teen woof?
reading gay fanfiction about them lol
was super into anime/manga but that's slowly being phased out by fanfiction and life
CHINESE FOOD scream heart
action movies, especially with a more than human element
other stuff etc, etc OH AND BOWLING FOR SOUP
what about you?!

also aww thank you, hi! emotion_kirakira

yeah i'm not as into anime/manga as i was when i was like..thirteen. though i still like some series.
i love chinese food! ;_; so tasty. ihaven't had any in months tho, it's so sad.

UHM AND ME. well i like video games. a lot. and art. some anime/manga. mostly video games. math, science, academic stuff. ;_; idk.. i'm rly boring
I LOOKED UP A BORING QUOTE JUST FOR YOU
"We are all ordinary. We are all boring. We are all spectacular. We are all shy. We are all bold. We are all heroes. We are all helpless. It just depends on the day."

WHAT VIDEO GAMES Do you like oops capslock i don't feel like changing it gonk

BUT OMG HAY GUESS WHAT
i actually had chinese tonight and some dude kept staring at me, he even switched seats to see me better and i ended up rushing my friend to hurry up bc he legit stared at me so hard. and when we left i was telling her the details and i look behind us and he ******** followed us out!! gonk some hilarity ensued in the car when we noticed he freaked us out so much we ended up unconsciously buckling our seat belts lol (it's not a habit of ours, especially my friend)
Kailzee
Hey there... ;u;
I'm not 100% sure if I'm looking for a new relationship yet, since I'm just getting out of one...
But I wanted to say hi anyways, in case we could at least be friends (if that's ok).

But my name's Kailee, and I'm 23.
I'm kind of shy and awkward, but if you can look past that I'm sure we'd get along!
I can't say I've ever watched either of those shows, but I've thought about giving Supernatural a chance.
that's fine, i don't jump into relationships anyways

but as for supernatural, are you prepared to sell your soul? can you handle the pain?
the emotional turmoil? can you stand to have all the happiness sucked from your life?
if so then this show may be for you! biggrin

Lonely Gatekeeper

I finished up a supernatural binge session. season 1 - 8 on netflix and waiting later on to rewatch season 9. I just wonder how the series will finish if they ever get to that point.

And also good luck
Test Subject
I finished up a supernatural binge session. season 1 - 8 on netflix and waiting later on to rewatch season 9. I just wonder how the series will finish if they ever get to that point.

And also good luck
it will never end

Lonely Gatekeeper

The Dry d***o
Test Subject

And also good luck
it will never end
Hopefully not but you never know

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

The Dry d***o
Kailzee
Hey there... ;u;
I'm not 100% sure if I'm looking for a new relationship yet, since I'm just getting out of one...
But I wanted to say hi anyways, in case we could at least be friends (if that's ok).

I'm kind of shy and awkward, but if you can look past that I'm sure we'd get along!
I can't say I've ever watched either of those shows, but I've thought about giving Supernatural a chance.

but as for supernatural, are you prepared to sell your soul? can you handle the pain?
the emotional turmoil? can you stand to have all the happiness sucked from your life?

Oh, ok good! uwu

Well, that sounds like my kind of show then!
Something about shows that rip your heart out are very appealing to me... xD
Kailzee
The Dry d***o
Kailzee
Hey there... ;u;

Oh, ok good! uwu

same crying

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

The Dry d***o
Kailzee
The Dry d***o
Kailzee
Hey there... ;u;

Oh, ok good! uwu

same crying

Glad I'm not alone. ;u;
Hi there, best of luck to you! smile I doubt I am your type, seeing as I'm a male and all. lol But I'm always looking for new friends if you're interested. smile

I've never seen Supernatural, but I've heard nothing but good things about it.
Kailzee

Glad I'm not alone. ;u;
it's also meta as ********, which is hilarious! lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out