Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ok do you like the Simpsons as much as I do? Well, now anyone can play your favorite characters from the show itself and this guide will help new players create their very own Springfield! "Wait, what's the catch here fox? I gotta pay to have this app for the iPhone4 or my iPad divice don't I?" you ask the answer is no its free to any divice and no you dont need wi-fi to have it! Now that we got the basics with down loading the game I will be your guide on helpin you through the first step of the game itself and if you have questions just ask me and I'll explain it to you. But, that doesn't mean I don't have rules for this forum because I do so I expect all posters to respect them
1) no getting off subject of the guide
2) no disrespecting other people
Don't be afraid to ask questions and add people that play from this forum as well I play tapped out dayily and at lv 24 so I'm very experienced at the game and will help any way that I can

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Getting started ok when you first start the game you'll notice that it'll start out like this
User Image
And like a episode of the Simpsons that's how you start the game with homer playin a game on his "MYpad" that causes Springfield to blow up in a epic explosion making you start a brand new society that is if you will "so not homers fault" but so is.

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
After you blow up Springfield you end up in a blank area homer will ask where everyone is and this will prompt you to start your first task "the new Springfield prt. 1" but in order to do that you need to expand your place just a bit have homer "clean up his mess" if you will and you'll be prompted afterwords to build the Simpsons house to your new area which only takes 6 seconds to do in which doin that you get Lisa shell appear and help you out. Have I lost you yet? I hope not.

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Now you probably wanna know how you get more places and people for your new Springfield am I right? Well, the only way that you can get that is to earn money "But how do I do that fox?" is what I'm sure you're askin that's easy the way you earn money is to build more houses, shops, and resteraunts the more you build the more you get. But not all places and people cost money most places and people and your characters do tasks that make money and most places like cletuses farm and channel 6 also gives you money but not all places are worth money most people and places cost doughnuts that's right I said "Mmmm doughnuts" these are used as currency to buy rare places, people and even items but I dare warn you that doughnuts don't come cheap earning them is hard finding them is in a very rare and low chance when you have homer or Lisa clean up Springfield so it's unfortunate that you may have to buy your doughnuts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff