Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart Please add me heart

Magic Hellraiser

18,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
please add me for resort world,
i dont know if all of you saw the blog notice, but Resort World was supposed to be removed on Dec 21, 2012, they apparently only gave Gaia 2 days notice that is was being removed...at this moment i think we are just playing on borrowed time
heart hey my computer doesnt like me and wount let me friend people please add serenity68lol jack68frost nefertiti123 and hisboss please help me and my friends continue to build a kick but islands please thanks cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_sweatdrop cat_sweatdrop cat_sweatdrop cat_sweatdrop cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_blaugh cat_biggrin cat_biggrin cat_biggrin cat_biggrin cat_biggrin yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Hi there looking for some neighbors in resort world and some new friends to chat with..feel free to add me smile

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
Short story i was hacked they deleted everyone. and to be honest i wanna make my island bigger but i need 50 more friends=/. thats it.

Interesting Gaian

5,250 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
post for friend ship! :3

Sweetheart

Anyone may add me smile

Barking Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
add me biggrin
Add me smile
well, i just tried to get on Resort World and it's gone...has anyone been able to find it???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff