Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Unseelie Fairy Princess
I do I do!!!!(i jump up and down)
lol *jumps up and down with you* yay okay! I'll add you too!

ll Chibimoon ll's Husband

Nimble Grabber

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
crystal siren
Bestone_ever_Forever
I would also like to have u guys as my friends on resort world add me too and Ill do my best to help u guys out
lol sure thing ^_^ np! Adding you now Bestone!
thanks alot crystal siren for adding me smile ill accept right away
looking for a few more neighbors for Resort World.

Dangerous Humorist

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Question: How do I get to my building storage? I dropped a coin into the "gumball machine" and got a new building, but it's in the building storage and I don't know how to get to it. Help please

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Bestone_ever_Forever
crystal siren
Bestone_ever_Forever
I would also like to have u guys as my friends on resort world add me too and Ill do my best to help u guys out
lol sure thing ^_^ np! Adding you now Bestone!
thanks alot crystal siren for adding me smile ill accept right away
no worries! We all need a little help! The more the merrier!! >w<

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
AquaRose33
looking for a few more neighbors for Resort World.
of course hun. added smile will be happy to help!!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
GrimmReapersKeeper
Question: How do I get to my building storage? I dropped a coin into the "gumball machine" and got a new building, but it's in the building storage and I don't know how to get to it. Help please
Um, I'm not totally sure. I never have enough piastries to play the thing. But I would imagine that they're either in the "collections" (icon with a butterfly on it) or maybe in your "storage" (the present icon) box. I'm sorry. I wish I knew that one. >.<' Um, or if all else fails, then the game could be holding on to it for you until you have enough items or such to make it and put it on your island. That's what sounds logical to me anyway. I hope that helped. ^^" So sorry!
GrimmReapersKeeper

You click your gift's in the top left side. Then click the tab that says storage and then click on the item you bought, it should say "install". Then put it wherever you want it smile

Hope that helps!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
mnkypwr06
GrimmReapersKeeper

You click your gift's in the top left side. Then click the tab that says storage and then click on the item you bought, it should say "install". Then put it wherever you want it smile

Hope that helps!
okay yeah. I figured it was that as well. Try that Grimm ^_^
I'm also looking for more neighbors for resort world. I've sent some friend requests to you guys, so hopefully we can help each other out! biggrin

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Kay Evenbloom
I'm also looking for more neighbors for resort world. I've sent some friend requests to you guys, so hopefully we can help each other out! biggrin
Yes! yes! I'll add you! i'll be happy to help you out!

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Oooohh! Add me! Only three of my friends have resorts and of those, only one actually plays! You're so right - it's downright addictive!

Great idea, Crystal!

~Lily

biggrin

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Lily_Fairegarden
Oooohh! Add me! Only three of my friends have resorts and of those, only one actually plays! You're so right - it's downright addictive!

Great idea, Crystal!

~Lily

biggrin
Of course. We all need a little help now and then. I'll add ya!

ll Chibimoon ll's Husband

Nimble Grabber

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
now that we are all friends here in case that you guys forget what items you need for resort world post them on here 1st of it all i need cards and 20 of them

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
ha ha yes! Please do post in here what you all need! I know that there is a whole section dedicated to resort world where I could have posted this thread, but I wanted to reach out in a similar forum to discuss any help incase people didn't know where to find it. ^^' Bear with me. I am very happy to help anyone out with whatever they're building or what else they need! I'm not a guru about the game though so I don't know all the answers but together we can find them is what I mean! smile

So yes, post what you need help with here and let's all keep each other updated! Anything else you want to talk about too about the game can be posted in here!! Great idea Bestone! smile

~crystal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces