Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Lover

9,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
i need to add people who actually play almost each day or once a week cause i had to remove like 20 people cause they somehow stop playing for a while and they were at low levels so i could gain anything from them either.

Fashionable Sweetheart

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Clambake 200
active neighboors

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
@ Kantrikaida added smile

@ Joeguardian understandable hun, I wasn't online for a while due to a trip that my class and I took to Ireland and we couldn't be back until the 28th of May so for about 13 days I was gone with little to no internet. I am back now though and ready for more gaming. I apologize and I understand what you feel. I have over 113 friends and some of them aren't even on anymore. I don't quite know if I should delete them or what...I don't know. Things happen. sweatdrop

@ Lady big booty yep smile

Greedy Fatcat

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
hey hey i need lots of people so can you add me 3nodding
Add me. I play pretty much every day.

Familiar Fairy

19,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
heart add me resort worls players!

GrimGrimly's Wife

Powerful Witch

heart add me resort world players!

Wheezing Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
gaia_nitemareleft heart Add? emotion_c8 gaia_nitemareright

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
I play almost every day. But I do have over 100 RW friends, many of which are stuck on projects and who do not respond to emails about what they need gifted. So if you add me, be certain to either go to the gifts button on the top left hand corner of the RW screen and hit My Gifts and select what you would like me to give you. Or in your status on your My Gaia page, ask for what you need. As long as I know what you need, I will be able to appropriately gift you. I like gifting. What I don't like is searching each and every island finding out what people are building and trying to figure out what they need to build it. I still don't know what items are needed for the Gear buildings and no amount of asking the people building them has gotten a responce.

*shrug*

So add me if you like - TELL me you want to be a Resort World friend in your request as I don't just accept blind requests anymore.

Hope to see you in RW!
~Lily

Dapper Hunter

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
I need friends for resort world whee

thanks

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
sure just friend me smile

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Everyone!!!

I understand you all very clearly and I deeply apologize. I haven't been online and playing resort world due to RL taking over with college homework and my job. I am so sorry. I completely understand if you remove me from your friendslist. I wish I were on more and I will try to be. I know I am of weak level right now. But I want to get on more.

Thank you all for being so patient and adding me and I will add you!!!
-hugs all of you-

~crystal siren

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Lily_Fairegarden
I play almost every day. But I do have over 100 RW friends, many of which are stuck on projects and who do not respond to emails about what they need gifted. So if you add me, be certain to either go to the gifts button on the top left hand corner of the RW screen and hit My Gifts and select what you would like me to give you. Or in your status on your My Gaia page, ask for what you need. As long as I know what you need, I will be able to appropriately gift you. I like gifting. What I don't like is searching each and every island finding out what people are building and trying to figure out what they need to build it. I still don't know what items are needed for the Gear buildings and no amount of asking the people building them has gotten a responce.

*shrug*

So add me if you like - TELL me you want to be a Resort World friend in your request as I don't just accept blind requests anymore.

Hope to see you in RW!
~Lily
don't worry, I have over 100 RW friends as well. I honestly didn't think my thread would be this popular, but i'm happy it is. Usually people ignore me. ^^'
I don't blame them though haha.
I will be on RW a lot more often everyone! I'm so sorry!

Tricky Shapeshifter

13,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Add me please I need friends
[ I would enjoy having more friends as well. Currently, I only have two. And that is sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff