Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Again, i am deeply sorry but thanks to the game almost frying my laptop i cannot play anymore. I was trying to help out with quests and help out with gifts but the more there is to load the more my laptop freezes and it takes twenty minutes to load each page. I am so sorry and i wish you all the best of luck with the game and quests!

Happy Hollidays!! & Merry Christmas!! & Happy New Year!!
added smile

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yay likewise, thank you ^_^ and i'll help you out on your quests too!!!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
anyone else need neighbors?
I do! Adding you both! Yay! Anyone else want to add me? You should know that I am a prize winner in the 'generous friend' contest (bronze medal) and I always help wherever I can. All I ask is air tickets so I can finish my wave hotel that I've been working on since level 5 or so... lol stressed

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
no problem ^_^ They're yours!! Yay! Thanks so much!!
crystal siren
Hey everyone, need more neighbors but no more in your friends list? I'm happy to be of help and vise-versa. May I ask for a few more please? This will all help us earn more cool stuff in Resort World? If not it's totally okay. But those who are interested can. It's totally up to you!

Thanks bunches everyone!! emotion_awesome

Let's help each other out. I also play in:
• Monster Galaxy
• zOMG

add me plz

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yay thank you all so much >w< and yes!! I can't wait to help you all on your quests!!!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Iwuvu_hellokitty
add meUser Image
your not accepting friend requests at this time ^^' it's in your preferences. ^^; maybe change that? and i'll try again! ^_^

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yay more people!! I"m so excited. Congrats to you all who are way up there. As you can see lol, i'm a bit behind but that's totally fine. no matter where our levels are or what we're questing, it's still a lot of fun!! smile

I thought this would be helpful to those who needed some assistance and not just me either. But everyone! -shrug-
^_^

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
anyone else need neighbors? smile or help? Let me know...add me and let's play Resort World!!
I added you and the most of the other post~ers. I would love more friends though smile

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
mnkypwr06
I added you and the most of the other post~ers. I would love more friends though smile
mhm sure smile yay! Now we can help each other out!! >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces