Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hi I was wondering if there was a possible why of earning Knight Shields, because I need those in order to build one of the buildings I'm working on. I happen to know how to get Knights and Emeralds by clicking onto friend's resorts and finding them there. Basically you can find Knights wondering around, or Emeralds in the treasure chest. But what I'm really stuck on is finding Knight Sheilds. Does anyone know where they can be found or if there is a possible why to finding them?

Aged Gaian

You friends can gift you Knight Shields ^.^

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Melancholy Melanoma

Oh I see well thank you, I thought there might of been another way. But I see that your friends can gift you them instead

Avant-Garde Cupcake

13,050 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
I will trade it for helmets

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
XChaotic_AbyssX
Melancholy Melanoma

Oh I see well thank you, I thought there might of been another way. But I see that your friends can gift you them instead
I'll trade you a knight shield for a knight shield. surprised Just add me. ((And then PM me or I'll forget.))

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XChaotic_AbyssX
Melancholy Melanoma

And what you should really be paying attention to is knights. You can only find them wandering around on your friends' islands! I have well over 20 friends, and it has taken me two days to find 6. =/ When they walk around, though, they have a bubble above their head like aliens do. So they're easy to spot, hard to find.

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akemi_san
XChaotic_AbyssX
Melancholy Melanoma

And what you should really be paying attention to is knights. You can only find them wandering around on your friends' islands! I have well over 20 friends, and it has taken me two days to find 6. =/ When they walk around, though, they have a bubble above their head like aliens do. So they're easy to spot, hard to find.

I'm aware of that thank you. I've already got the knights and I do know you can find them on friends resort (which I basically put up in my first post). What I'm paying attention to right now is the knight shields, I need them.

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XChaotic_AbyssX
Akemi_san
XChaotic_AbyssX
Melancholy Melanoma

I'm aware of that thank you. I've already got the knights and I do know you can find them on friends resort (which I basically put up in my first post). What I'm paying attention to right now is the knight shields, I need them.

xD First thing in the morning, or it was. Obviously I didn't read. How long did it take you to get them all? I'm having so much difficulty. =(

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akemi_san
XChaotic_AbyssX
Akemi_san
XChaotic_AbyssX
Melancholy Melanoma

xD First thing in the morning, or it was. Obviously I didn't read. How long did it take you to get them all? I'm having so much difficulty. =(

About 3 days or so :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces