Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm on every day (currently level 24, make that 34!!! whee ) and looking for friends that are on daily who love to give & recieve gifts! I also play MG daily too! Please send PM with invite! or I can add as well xd

I seem to get a lot of new players as neighbors who stop playing early on. It would be nice to have a bunch of level 15+ neighbors!!! of course, all level neighbors are invited!

Hope to make some new friends and see your islands!
heart

Edited 10/26: please note RW when sending friends request so i know what it's for & bump the thread to keep it up! thanks! I'm really enjoying all the new friends i've made and would still love more!
i sent request
CinnamonGirlMika
i sent request

and i accepted! happy to have you as a neighbor!
Requests sent. Anyone can add me too. :]

I need lots of neighbors. ^^
chocolate drizzles
heart

hello friend! fun having you as a neighbor!
Breckenwolf
Requests sent. Anyone can add me too. :]

I need lots of neighbors. ^^

Accepted! let me know if you need help with anything!
LovelyLula
hello friend! fun having you as a neighbor!

thank you dear, same goes to you! ^^ <3

Newbie Noob

I actively play RW when I log into gaia (which will be everyday due to the newest achievement which requires 180 consecutive days...lol.. classified_fu ) Lvl 29, *if anyone wants to add me, plz state your lvl and Resort World in PM.

*because of the holiday events, I am only accepting lvl 20, srs plyrs and up.
baby_kitty_258
I actively play RW when I log into gaia (which will be everyday due to the newest achievement which requires 180 consecutive days...lol.. classified_fu ) Lvl 29, *if anyone wants to add me, plz state your lvl and Resort World in PM.

*because of the holiday events, I am only accepting lvl 20, srs plyrs and up.

thanks for the bump! excited to see your island!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff