Welcome to Gaia! ::

cheese_whine While you walk down the street, beware of a black cat. Especially on Friday the 13th. Rumor has it you will die or have an accident..

Beloved Friend

rofl nothing happened to me and i own a black cat!!!

Liberal Shapeshifter

4,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Same here! I owned two black cats and never had an accident... However, I don't know if my friends would say the same thing sweatdrop sweatdrop
Your cats will go psycho twisted , and eat you!! Jk it's just a rumor I heard >.<

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
yeah like i own 2 black cats too and they walk past me all the time......i LOVE! black cats.... but if someone is super sticous i know something to make them feel better....rumor has it that when a black cat walks past u, if u spit right after the cat walks past you wont have bad luck.............but that sup[er sticious stuff is crap...again I LOVE BLACK CATS

Sexy Assailant

Same. It is said that a cat's curse lasts seven generations, but so does a cat's favor. Treat Nature's creatures with respect, and Nature will be good to you in return.

TomaKuchiki
Same here! I owned two black cats and never had an accident... However, I don't know if my friends would say the same thing sweatdrop sweatdrop

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
So I'm dead...
i think thats deffinetly false people like to believe in it to make the day more interesting

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
And this is why morons torture and kill Black Cats.

Thank you for making things worse...

... next time I see you let me simulate their experience.... with you in their place.

Meanwhile,.. in the majority of the rest of the world,... Black Cats and 13 are both Good Luck~

6,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Well, I was passed by a black cat, I saw a black cat, I owned a black cat, and I played with a black cat on the past few Friday the 13ths, so I think that if a black cat where to kill me, I would be dead by now.

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Lol. Where'd you hear such a ridiculous thing? And why the hell would you believe it?

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
hibi-tea
Lol. Where'd you hear such a ridiculous thing? And why the hell would you believe it?

Pretty much what I was thinking.

I swear people make half these things up!
I survived. The cat was right outside my house when I went out to rent a movie. It just stared at me then darted into our bushes.

Distinct Member

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I'm still alive and I saw a black cat on Friday the 13th!
Sure..............

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces