• Member 100
A pack of rabid zombie chihuahuas... scream
Fear of extreme and subtle change

3,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
Hmm.. I guess mine would be ghosts.. Though I know they're not real..
I totally blame my brother for scaring me when I was little..
It was weird cause, Even though I know I am afraid, I still listen to his silly stories.. sweatdrop

Oh! And also, seeing someone die.. I've dreamed a couple of times people dying..
Later when I know it, It's in the news.. confused
Ummm 2 things
1) Heights
2) Not raising my own family
xXAyu-DesuXx
It was weird cause, Even though I know I am afraid, I still listen to his silly stories.. sweatdrop

Oh! And also, seeing someone die.. I've dreamed a couple of times people dying..

Ghost are very much so real. Believe someone with personal experience.

Sarcastic Waffles

25,175 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hiss of Love 200
... worst fears: Heights, needles, and awkard turtle jokes >w>;
just heights and needles 8D;;

3,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
ToxicPancake333
xXAyu-DesuXx

Ehh!? Is that so?? Would you mind sharing your experience/s?
xXAyu-DesuXx
ToxicPancake333
xXAyu-DesuXx

3 Years ago, I stayed up all night. My mom was awake and suddenly we heard a man yell in our house. She was getting ready for work and i was laying in bed.

2 Years ago, My ex was haunted my a demon. After she told me about this, i had a dream and was attacked in it. I woke up with cuts on my back.

This Christmas I was hanging out with 2 of my friends at their house. It was 1 AM and I was about to leave. We were looking for the phone of one of my friends. After we called it and there was no answer, there was a deep manly breath that all three of us heard.

On New Years Eve, I was home alone and getting ready for bed. It was 3 in the morning. Suddenly there were two bangs in my house that sounded like they came from downstairs. There were no fireworks going on in my neighborhood, and it shook my house.

3,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
ToxicPancake333
xXAyu-DesuXx
ToxicPancake333
xXAyu-DesuXx

3 Years ago, I stayed up all night. My mom was awake and suddenly we heard a man yell in our house. She was getting ready for work and i was laying in bed.

2 Years ago, My ex was haunted my a demon. After she told me about this, i had a dream and was attacked in it. I woke up with cuts on my back.

This Christmas I was hanging out with 2 of my friends at their house. It was 1 AM and I was about to leave. We were looking for the phone of one of my friends. After we called it and there was no answer, there was a deep manly breath that all three of us heard.

On New Years Eve, I was home alone and getting ready for bed. It was 3 in the morning. Suddenly there were two bangs in my house that sounded like they came from downstairs. There were no fireworks going on in my neighborhood, and it shook my house.

Wow.. That's pretty scary.. sad The reason why I still don't believe is because I haven't experienced one.. xd I admit, I'm a real coward to even want to experience..

Hope the cuts on your back are gone by now, by the way.. 3nodding
xXAyu-DesuXx
ToxicPancake333
xXAyu-DesuXx
ToxicPancake333
xXAyu-DesuXx

Wow.. That's pretty scary.. sad The reason why I still don't believe is because I haven't experienced one.. xd I admit, I'm a real coward to even want to experience..

lol they are. But thats also a creepy part. They were there when i woke up. Gone by the time i got dressed, and left no scars.

3,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
ToxicPancake333
xXAyu-DesuXx
ToxicPancake333
xXAyu-DesuXx
ToxicPancake333
xXAyu-DesuXx

lol they are. But thats also a creepy part. They were there when i woke up. Gone by the time i got dressed, and left no scars.

That's INSANEE!! emotion_jawdrop
--Ehh.. Just felt a cold breeze on a hot day.. cat_surprised

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Darkness.

I've always felt that when the lights go out there is something in the darkness that can grab you and hurt you. I don't know what but my imaginations runs its wildest in the dark. My mind is one overdrive. I breathe heavily, I'm so paranoid I use my cellphone or iPod light to illuminate things.

I'm just always scared of the dark. I've never been able to explain the feeling. The pit in my stomach, the aloneness, and just...being afraid of the unknown.

It freaks me out.

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Justin Bieber Ghosts..Scary Horror Movies.. razz
Killer Whales

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash