leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, I know that some people here probably have also had a pretty bad day today, but I wanna talk about my own experience.

This morning I woke up on time, showered, got ready for school, and left at the right time, only to get mere STEPS away from the bus stop and the bus go zooming by. It was one minute early, and I missed it. Turned around, called my mom, then also realized I didn't have my Viola with me. :/ so I went back home, got my viola, waited a half hour for my next bus, get there on time, viola and everything. Well... Almost everything. I left my phone at home, and I was going to be late for class. All I could think was, "way to start off the school year, idiot."

Then, after school had finished, I had gotten home, and my boyfriend had picked me up, we started to leave and unfortunately (with my miss directions and him not reading the signs) we turned onto a one way street and almost hit a car. **sighs** We we're both shaken up, and he decided that flat out, he couldn't drive with me in the car anymore today. So I thought I convinced him to hang out with me more and we went back to my house to get my money from my mom. Except... My mom didn't have money for me (turns out it was my OTHER mother who was paying me (my moms are lesbians BTW)) and that when I went outside to get him, he had left.

So now I feel like crap, my eyes hurt, I'm cursing the thirteenth, and I have no one to talk to because I'm letting him have his alone time so that he can think things over and not do anything drastic...

Feel free to comment if you wish.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.