Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kotaru Okono
I was born.

Thats awsome! I was supposed to be born on the 13th, but my mom had me eairly. She got tired of me I guess. lol. ^_^

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I would die for you, Cross the sky for you, I will send out a light burnin' for you alone!

One of my birthday sleepovers was on Friday the 13th, like last year. (My birthday is November 12. I usually have parties the day after. =O)
1. A friend of mine stole all of my DS games. (She gave them back and apologized a week later.)
2. My The wii wouldn't work no matter what we did.
3. And two people couldn't stop laughing in the middle of the night. (Someone threw a cup and a protractor at the. Didn't help. At all.)
Not the worst Friday the 13th story but kind of funny in a way. XD(Well... The last two are funny. The first one... Not so much.)

You're all I need, you set me free! And this fire will guide you home!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Explorer

22,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Let's see...

- I left school early for an appointment, which went well
- There was assigned seating on the bus on a Friday the 13 when my mom was going to pick me up from school anyways
- A normal day

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
a few years ago a friend had a party at her house on a friday the 13. we watched scary movies and told stories.
during one of the scary stories the toilet in her basement (we were in the basement. about 6 of us) flushed. no one was in there and we all freaked out and went upstairs for a bit xD
then we all had nightmares about the toilet coming after us xD
that's about it though.

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-X-Draconic Assassin-X-
I would die for you, Cross the sky for you, I will send out a light burnin' for you alone!

One of my birthday sleepovers was on Friday the 13th, like last year. (My birthday is November 12. I usually have parties the day after. =O)
1. A friend of mine stole all of my DS games. (She gave them back and apologized a week later.)
2. My The wii wouldn't work no matter what we did.
3. And two people couldn't stop laughing in the middle of the night. (Someone threw a cup and a protractor at the. Didn't help. At all.)
Not the worst Friday the 13th story but kind of funny in a way. XD(Well... The last two are funny. The first one... Not so much.)

You're all I need, you set me free! And this fire will guide you home!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope nothing bad happens at your party this year...and sadly I would be one of those people that couldn't stop laughing probably.lol ^_^
DragonKazooie89
Let's see...

- I left school early for an appointment, which went well
- There was assigned seating on the bus on a Friday the 13 when my mom was going to pick me up from school anyways
- A normal day

Thats cool. Thancks for sharing! ^_^
lightangel33
a few years ago a friend had a party at her house on a friday the 13. we watched scary movies and told stories.
during one of the scary stories the toilet in her basement (we were in the basement. about 6 of us) flushed. no one was in there and we all freaked out and went upstairs for a bit xD
that's about it though.

Wow. That is so cool wish I could have been there. Lol. My friends I can see it now would tackle me to the ground and question how I got the toilet to flush even if I was no where near it. lol. I scare my friends alot. ^_^
Did anyone tell a storie that involved a toilet, if they did that would have made it even more exciting and scary. ^_^
blackgirl85
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuIgKzroLH0&videos=KyEUhUDaHs4

I don't see much how that deals with this but that was really funny! Lol ^_^ rofl

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
13 Raven Madison 13
lightangel33
that's about it though.

Wow. That is so cool wish I could have been there. Lol. My friends I can see it now would tackle me to the ground and question how I got the toilet to flush even if I was no where near it. lol. I scare my friends alot. ^_^
Did anyone tell a storie that involved a toilet, if they did that would have made it even more exciting and scary. ^_^

actully... yes. that's why we freaked out when the toilet flushed xD
and that friend who was telling the story was a guest in the house like me so we were all pretty spooked. it was awesome though. we had a crap load of jone's soda biggrin
I remeber Friday the 13th everyone in my class was freaking out I was like staring at them say "Whats going on?" Then I fell down the stairs and I knew what was going on....I broke my ankle cuase of that ! lol

3,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Eh,makes sense, I'm going to court this friday -_-
mine was lucky. i won 20 pounds on friday the 13th and i never have any luck and the number i bet on.... 23, would have been spooky if it was 13 though
well my birthday is on friday the 13th in 2 days lol

1,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I don't rememeber if i did or not

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers