Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
mtrmouth
Eriu-hime
mtrmouth
Yay a new anon thread ^.^ So who is really superstitious about Friday the 13th? My mom won't even leave the house because she thinks something will happen. Lmfao

What if she had a doctor's appointment or important meeting?

Also, I think we have had quite a few Friday the 13ths this year, so that's a lot of inconvenience for her.

Lol she would schedule it for another day. Unless there is some emergency she refuses to leave. I remember a time where I needed to go and do something and it happened to fall on that day and I wasnt able to go to it because she refused to take me. My mom can be weird at times. razz

Ah, well, everyone has their own quirks.

By the way, i love your current avi. Very risque. I have to wonder what the back view looks like (I've noticed that while Avatars almost never appear naked/exposed from a front view, some clothing items exxxpose your avi in an extreme way from the back view)

Generous Lover

Eriu-hime
mtrmouth
Eriu-hime
mtrmouth
Yay a new anon thread ^.^ So who is really superstitious about Friday the 13th? My mom won't even leave the house because she thinks something will happen. Lmfao

Also, I think we have had quite a few Friday the 13ths this year, so that's a lot of inconvenience for her.

Lol she would schedule it for another day. Unless there is some emergency she refuses to leave. I remember a time where I needed to go and do something and it happened to fall on that day and I wasnt able to go to it because she refused to take me. My mom can be weird at times. razz

By the way, i love your current avi. Very risque. I have to wonder what the back view looks like (I've noticed that while Avatars almost never appear naked/exposed from a front view, some clothing items exxxpose your avi in an extreme way from the back view)

yea I know razz And thank you ^.^ I really like it to. and there is a starfish on my bum as well haha i can turn my avi around for a minute if youd like

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
mtrmouth
Eriu-hime
mtrmouth
Eriu-hime
mtrmouth

yea I know razz And thank you ^.^ I really like it to. and there is a starfish on my bum as well haha i can turn my avi around for a minute if youd like

Ha, I guess Gaia has got us covered from the front and back now.

It's okay, you don't need to turn around, I was just curious.

I remember a user complaining once that she bought and wore a teacher's apron item as a dress, but when she turned her avi around, it looked like she was naked/not wearing underwear....

Generous Lover

Eriu-hime

Ha, I guess Gaia has got us covered from the front and back now.

It's okay, you don't need to turn around, I was just curious.

I remember a user complaining once that she bought and wore a teacher's apron item as a dress, but when she turned her avi around, it looked like she was naked/not wearing underwear....[/quote

Lmfao niceee >.< I am so glad I happened upon this item. It is my summer wear lol sometimes I feel bad or whatever but then i remember that its an avitar and it doesnt really matter >.< lmfao

Dangerous Warrior

7,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
soon ill be ready to have fun...hahaha

Generous Lover

Eriu-hime

Hehe so I just went out and bought one and tried it on and you are right! The moon was full!! hehehehehe wink but I like it. kind of a naughty teacher feel. razz Anyways, i have to go for now. I will be back tomorrow but if you would like to continue chatting, just PM me. And I will respond tomorrow when I can get on ^.^

Thanks for keeping me company. Add me if you'd like razz

Dedicated Seeker

18,250 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Tycoon 200
Happy Birthday Ariel and Dante! emotion_bigheart I know it's a day early but wanted to throw my wishes in there! emotion_awesome
Saber Blysmey
I just wanted to stop by to say hello and wish you both a gorey birthday. ^_^

thank you's
and were you thr one who sent teh gifty?

Taran Renard's Senpai

Dapper Darling

It's already Friday the 13th over here in Australia so,
Spooktacular birthday to you both, young sirs. <3
May this year's eighth birthday be even better than the last and the one before that... and before that.

If you like, I could provide some entertainment. My subordinates are well trained.
What would you like to see? Seppuku? Cannibalism? Or what about self-cannibalism?
Random Passerby Anon
Happy Birthday to the both of you.

yay!
happy birthday!
xl Cyanide Candy lx

xxxx Hυsh lɩttlɛ bɑby, don't sɑy ɑ word
xxxxxxxxxxxxɑnd nɛvɛr mind thɑt noɩsɛ yoυ hɛɑrd
xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ariel is a girl, but thank you none the less.
                  All of those options sound entertaining.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɩt's jυst thɛ bɛɑst υndɛr your bɛd. ɩn yoυr closɛt,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɩn yoυr hɛɑd!
purplealmighty
Quote:
First verse;

Have you heard the story of the house on Dreary Lane,
number twenty-three, the one with the burnt frame
there once was a family of four;
a father, a mother, and a pair of fraternal twins.
nothing less and nothing more.
Now let it be known, this story is not meant for the faint of heart,
so if you're ready, let us start.

*Sits in an candle illuminated room*
I do enjoy a good story.

Thank you very much!
*hug*
(I assume it came from you both.)
thank you for posting it
We made a nasty. Gaia didn't let us play with the pretty fonts. Meanies!
xl Cyanide Candy lx
It's already Friday the 13th over here in Australia so,
Spooktacular birthday to you both, young sirs. <3
May this year's eighth birthday be even better than the last and the one before that... and before that.

If you like, I could provide some entertainment. My subordinates are well trained.
What would you like to see? Seppuku? Cannibalism? Or what about self-cannibalism?

all of those sound fun!

Valiant Conqueror

27,875 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
Ariel Horror- Anon
purplealmighty
Quote:
First verse;

Have you heard the story of the house on Dreary Lane,
number twenty-three, the one with the burnt frame
there once was a family of four;
a father, a mother, and a pair of fraternal twins.
nothing less and nothing more.
Now let it be known, this story is not meant for the faint of heart,
so if you're ready, let us start.

*Sits in an candle illuminated room*
I do enjoy a good story.

Thank you very much!
*hug*
(I assume it came from you both.)
thank you for posting it
We made a nasty. Gaia didn't let us play with the pretty fonts. Meanies!

How dare they.
*hugs*

Taran Renard's Senpai

Dapper Darling

My apologies, Ariel, for confusing your gender. >__<

Perhaps I can make it up to you with this blood-splattered picture of Hannibal Lecter.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff