Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've only seen clips of it and it was creepy... Not to mention the creepy girl... DXX

Sparkly Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I saw it a few months ago, the director's cut, it's scary!
Poor girl, I don't want to give spoilers lol but most of the times it looks really real and painful for her, except for the belching part.. watch it okay!
Chuusha
Poor girl, I don't want to give spoilers lol but most of the times it looks really real and painful for her, except for the belching part.. watch it okay!

DX
Should I really?
Sounds creepy... [[Note: I'm not a big scary movie fan.]]
Satanic Shadows
I've only seen clips of it and it was creepy... Not to mention the creepy girl... DXX

i know rite?

Sparkly Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Satanic Shadows

DX
Should I really?
Sounds creepy... [[Note: I'm not a big scary movie fan.]]

Ohh then don't see it for now lol , but it's really a good film so when you're ready, get the director's cut! There's lots of swearing and obscene words coming from the little girl, it didn't start scary at first but when it did, it didn't stop (well for me ^^).
Personally I think it's all fake. Only made to be scary and creepy

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
omg im freaked out u guys i wouldnt watch it anymore if i were u......haha jk i like it......will some one plz quote me???????????mplz i just want the achievement....ill do i t fro u too if u want
miimii-GrayRainbowPanda
omg im freaked out u guys i wouldnt watch it anymore if i were u......haha jk i like it......will some one plz quote me???????????mplz i just want the achievement....ill do i t fro u too if u want

if you dont mind helping me out too quote me

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Heartless-Revenge
Personally I think it's all fake. Only made to be scary and creepy

No duh it's fake, sweetie... It's a MOVIE. XD

And I thought it was a great movie, very original layout and though many things could be seen as cliche and corny, they still have a greatness to them because of the movie itself :'D
Chuusha
ol

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
For the time it was created it was one of the best movies out there! It sceered the piss outta me and i cant eat Pea-soup anymore but i liked the movie and i am not to fond of sceery movies cuz i,m a chicken.... sweatdrop 4laugh wink dramallama

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That movie scared me so much (the first exorcist) that i had to sleep with my sister. I can't eat Pee-soup anymore either. -Shivers- Gross. It was really scary and traumatizing and still today while thinking about it, i feel so scared i,m prepared to jumps thru my window. People who havent seen it yet, are not recommanded to see it. I'm usually not scared of horror movies but that movie is death.

Distinct Hunter

The only part that I had issues with in the movie is the crucifix scene.... 'cause I'm Catholic... But other than that, it was a good movie. And, my friends and I were laughing at certain scenes.... like when she went down the stairs with that strange walk.

It's actually based off of a real story. Whether or not you believe in demonic possesion, the crew was frightened enough to have a priest bless the staircase that the priest fell down at the end of the movie. Because, that was the same staircase from the real life events.

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
I've seen some part's, but not all.

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I did see the original movie...and it was very disturbing. One because of the little girl who was possessed, actress: Linda Blair - later spoke about her experience during the filming and some weirdness surrounded the making of the movie...Two, because "demonic possessions" are not imaginary...there have been many documented cases...so it makes one wonder how to live right and have a faith journey to prevent such a scary/tragic event from occuring in one's life...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff