Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Man-Lover

i heard that on friday 13th everyone capability of supernatural power are enhanced but i wanted to discuss with you about precognitive dreams.

Quote:
Premonition/Precognitive = Future Sight

Precognition (from the Latin præ-, “prior to,” + cognitio, “acquiring knowledge”), also called future sight,[1] refers to perception that involves the acquisition of future information that cannot be deduced from presently available and normally acquired sense-based information.[2][3] The related terms, premonition (from the Latin praemonēre) and presentiment refer to information about future events that is perceived as emotions. The terms are usually used to denote a seemingly parapsychological or extrasensory process of perception, including clairvoyance. Psychological processes have also explained the phenomena.

to be honest with you i had multiples of dreams becoming into a reality lately but i wanted
to know your experience on this thread.

2,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I miss his golden eyes...

I myself have those dreams quite frequently...
They scare me...
Do they scare you?

And his soft voice lulling me to sleep... </3

Versatile Man-Lover

-Lithium irises-
I miss his golden eyes...

They scare me...
Do they scare you?

nope, most of my dreams usually have scary ending but it help me to "avoid" it in real life smile

2,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Its2Whorerible
-Lithium irises-
I miss his ocean eyes...

They scare me...
Do they scare you?

nope, most of my dreams usually have scary ending but it help me to "avoid" it in real life smile

I miss his ocean eyes...

Huh.
Well, when I get them, they're always followed by crippling migranes...
And a terrible case of the munchies...

Versatile Man-Lover

-Lithium irises-
Its2Whorerible
-Lithium irises-
I miss his ocean eyes...

They scare me...
Do they scare you?

I miss his ocean eyes...

Huh.

well i've never have that before, tell me more

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I had a dream where in the end a friend of mine was hit by a bus, the next day he almost was. Luckly I was there and was able to pull him to safety. He still has yet to let it go. Calling me a psychic... Interesting no?

2,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Its2Whorerible
-Lithium irises-
Its2Whorerible
-Lithium irises-
I miss his ocean eyes...

They scare me...
Do they scare you?

I miss his ocean eyes...

Huh.

well i've never have that before, tell me more

I miss his ocean eyes...

However; this may just be me =/
I've been having these dreams since I was seven. How long have you been having them?

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Profitable 100

yes, i have had them since i was 2. the time my mother took me from my father, i didnt relize until my 10th birhday that they came true. my grandmother had all this wicca stuff an i was curious. i told her about them an she said that she had them too. i guess they skiped my mother cause she does'nt. an she hates me talking about it. (sigh) idk. but it gives me a feeling like dajavu. u know? do u feel like that? an that everything dispears for a sec an u remember dreaming it. its... strange.. sweatdrop

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Profitable 100
Grim Kitteh
I had a dream where in the end a friend of mine was hit by a bus, the next day he almost was. Luckly I was there and was able to pull him to safety. He still has yet to let it go. Calling me a psychic... Interesting no?

Thats happen to me too! its was so creepy. my friend keeps calling me that too. it bugs me slightly. i mean could it be true? its so confusing. i mean ppl fear the unknown. call u freak. it makes me wonder.... confused
When I was younger, I had this dream that I was playing this game with a colorful menu background and four teams with three characters each, one of the teams was Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, and another had a black and red version of Sonic (which I now know is Shadow). The left side went up and down and all locked levels had a blue and white question mark. I didn't think much of it except that it seemed a bit real. Come 2000s, I bought Sonic Heroes after trying out the demo, and I went to the Challenge Menu...and it was EXACTLY how it looked in my dream!!

Freaky...

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'd had some where I've seen a future video game and it looked for the most part no different from the finished product. I didn't hear anything about them at the time I saw them in the dream or anything.

One was for Pokémon Crystal and I played it in a dream on the day I picked up Gold and Silver. The cart looked just like the real one (at the time I didn't know Suicune and just referred to it as "that weird Pokémon" wink , I was playing as the female trainer and was up against a Sentret who had the same animation as the finished product.

Another one was for Super Smash Bros. Melee and it was Peach and Ness on the Temple stage.
I have a bit, but nothing to big. I don't really dream though... It creeps me out sometimes but not much, it just depends.

5,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Majority of my dreams come into reality - for me it's a sense of deju vu when it hasn't happened, I've had that sense with my dreams, when I see something I'm like 'Woah!' eek
I had dreams all the time as a kid about my mom and sister leaving me to die, like hanging off a cliff or being eaten by monsters.
And as an adult, my whole family has abandoned me.

I'd say that kinda counts.

Aekea Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
My dreams are pretty weird actually, but I don't think I've had a precognitive dream.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games