Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Kay so go ahead people. Tell your scary stories even though its past friday the 13th.

Hilarious Raider

2,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ONCE UPON A TIME ...................................................................................................................................................

THE END

OMG i was like freking out while writing this lol jk jkkjkjkjkj wink

Fashionable Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I have a scary story to end all scary stories >:3

I was outside taking my dog out before she was put away for the night. I happened to look in our back yard, which I don't normally do, but I did and that's when I saw...

EYES O:

Not just any eyes. Glowing, red eyes. Naturally, I was scared and went back into the house, carrying my little dog with me. When I came back out with a flashlight and baseball bat, they were no where to be seen o:
It wasn't until a few months later when I saw a Lost Tapes episode about Mothman, a creature with, glowing red eyes. I figured that's what it was, but of course, like Bigfoot, no one knows for sure if the creature really exists. But to this day, I still look back into the back yard every night when I take my dog out, waiting to see if those eyes will return~
UM IDK I'M JUST HERE TO GET COINS KTHXBYE

Vicious Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
It would take a while to describe everything that happened in this little excursion me and my bro equation barrington (we're best bros IRL) took the other day, but it started with a wicker-man esque thing on this isolated nature preserve and ended up with us in the backyard of some hillbilly cult (we found actual lead shots that had impacted in an old derelict bus, as well as several interconnected sheet metal buildings) and finding a mini firdge full of rot, decay, and possibly some horrible crime.
We just about completely lost our s**t out there.

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
alwayscute111
ONCE UPON A TIME ...................................................................................................................................................

THE END

OMG i was like freking out while writing this lol jk jkkjkjkjkj wink

LOL I LOVE THIS ONE.

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
alright well ill tell you my story(true story).K when me and my sis were home alone we heard a noise but we thought it was nothing. So we went back to w.e we were doing on the computers.acouple minutes later we heard the noise again. We listened. It was a rattling noise. So we looked through the hallway,but we saw nothing so we just went back to our games again. a minute later we heard the noise again so we went through the hallway and saw that the last doors knob was rattling. We freaked out and ran back to the living room(yeah I know we're noobs lolol).So 3 hours passed and our parents, 2 siblings, and grandma still hadnt returned home. We worried until we heard another noise.We looked through the hallway another time and the tv had turned on. We were standing there like "WTF LOL....".And while we were making conclusions the tv had turned OFF.So we went and took a look and saw someone sitting in the corner of the room. I totally screamed and freaked out. Then I picked up a shoe or something and threw it, but all that did was disappear(I know that was a dumb thing to do lol). The freakin thing stood up and it stood so freakin creepily(I really wanna say the f word right now lol)and I was like "WHAT THE HALE FEGFUEFYUFBWHU" and my sister grabbed me by the hand and took me outside.It was really foggy outside and I remember asking my sister "wtf do you think that w-----" then I was shoved and I fell. I scraped my hands and my knees pretty good. They were bleeding a lot but I didnt cry. all I could think was "DAM THIS THINGS EVILLLL D:<".My sister helped me up and took me back into the house to get the first aid. There she bandaged my scrapes.Acouple minutes later my parents,siblings,and grandma had returned home. I told my mom what happened but all she said was "maybe you imagined it. But I believe you." After summer and 2 months into the school year we had moved from the house.I still wonder what or who that thing was to this day.
THE END

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Silence_Walker
It would take a while to describe everything that happened in this little excursion me and my bro equation barrington (we're best bros IRL) took the other day, but it started with a wicker-man esque thing on this isolated nature preserve and ended up with us in the backyard of some hillbilly cult (we found actual lead shots that had impacted in an old derelict bus, as well as several interconnected sheet metal buildings) and finding a mini firdge full of rot, decay, and possibly some horrible crime.

Jeez that sounds scary o.o

Vicious Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
C a t h i i x
Silence_Walker

It's entirely true too.
There was a very real possibility that we weren't going home that day.
A guy got shot by the cops out there about an hour after we bailed out.
Absolutely no s**t.

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Silence_Walker
C a t h i i x
Silence_Walker

It's entirely true too.
There was a very real possibility that we weren't going home that day.
A guy got shot by the cops out there about an hour after we bailed out.
Absolutely no s**t.

x.x

Shirtless Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
mebeh just put on some nightmare on elm street or that s**t razz
gaia_nitemareleft *eats gaia_diamond popcorn* gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items