Profitable Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
UR LUCKY! emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Werewolf

snuggley_bear56-
does that mean I'm some evil wicked being? if not then i should add my sister was born 3 years later on 1 month before my birthday on a Friday the thirteenth. i think this oddly makes every friday the thirteenth my lucky day.
probably are u mean and my sister was born on the thirteenth in july and shes not mean

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
II Flesh n Bone II
snuggley_bear56-
does that mean I'm some evil wicked being? if not then i should add my sister was born 3 years later on 1 month before my birthday on a Friday the thirteenth. i think this oddly makes every friday the thirteenth my lucky day.
probably are u mean and my sister was born on the thirteenth in july and shes not mean

Strangely enough I'm a nice person. ^.^

Fashionable Werewolf

snuggley_bear56-
II Flesh n Bone II
snuggley_bear56-

ok i belive but ask ur friends see what they think ask if ur nice and tell them to say the truth and say u can take it and say its a survey

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
II Flesh n Bone II
snuggley_bear56-
II Flesh n Bone II
snuggley_bear56-

ok i belive but ask ur friends see what they think ask if ur nice andI tell them to say the truth and say u can take it and say its a survey

A lot of people tell me all the time i'm overly nice.

Fashionable Werewolf

snuggley_bear56-
II Flesh n Bone II
snuggley_bear56-
II Flesh n Bone II
snuggley_bear56-

ok i belive but ask ur friends see what they think ask if ur nice andI tell them to say the truth and say u can take it and say its a survey

A lot of people tell me all the time i'm overly nice.
then that means ur not a witch XD
I hear people to evil things to black cats on friday the 13th because stupid superstitions... Save a black cat and keep it sheltered next friday the 13ths ^ 3^ poor kwitties!!!
lmao tht sucks...now u gotta be 3x as careful as other ppl XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces