Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
For me, Kept being tired all day. Had nightmares too. Was BORED to death.
Dad brought over puppies that was too small for us to have already. So those returned but my nap nightmare was about me having a bunch of cats that kept running away from everyone opening the dang door and my bf ex help me look for them. Then I got so mad at my mom for letting them free and when she ask about me to wear nice dresses I got mad and threw a dress down on the floor crying as I run away. o O...Makes no since because I am 29. lol No child here.
oh.... crying

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
024_xxqueen
oh.... crying
I know right. emo
I went to work, got a God awful headache, came home, and slept.

Familiar Lunatic

I have this weird dream, where there were a 1 meter long eel or snake, I am not sure. Anyways, I was going to my friend's house and we were hanging out I think I were trying to do something but the crazy eel tried to kill us from the water. We were panicking and running around trying to figure out what to do... Then at one point, a friend of mine, found out that the eel had a specific strange material that can get hurt by whistling.... So the moment I saw the eel jumping out to me, I whistled and the eel went back to the water and swam away, I was like... "Okay..."

Yup... It's just odd...

Feline Streaker

7,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Hmm lets see, Random dude screaming at a women at night, Had an Ice cap, Talked too some friends, Watched some horror movies. Yeah that's all.

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
hsquaredninja
I see...I kinda doing the opposite of that though I don't have a job. Or I mean I am doing that backwards today. sweatdrop sweatdrop

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
Capt Xero
I have this weird dream, where there were a 1 meter long eel or snake, I am not sure. Anyways, I was going to my friend's house and we were hanging out I think I were trying to do something but the crazy eel tried to kill us from the water. We were panicking and running around trying to figure out what to do... Then at one point, a friend of mine, found out that the eel had a specific strange material that can get hurt by whistling.... So the moment I saw the eel jumping out to me, I whistled and the eel went back to the water and swam away, I was like... "Okay..."

Yup... It's just odd...

Interesting...I just had a wired crazy woman with scalpels attack dream a moment ago.

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
Left Wolf
Hmm lets see, Random dude screaming at a women at night, Had an Ice cap, Talked too some friends, Watched some horror movies. Yeah that's all.
I see...well you seem like you had an interesting day. 3nodding

Feline Streaker

7,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
rosiesenpai
Left Wolf
Ice caps are too good, Why do they not have Ice cap's like these in Tokyo sad
rosiesenpai
hsquaredninja
I see...I kinda doing the opposite of that though I don't have a job. Or I mean I am doing that backwards today. sweatdrop sweatdrop
Cool haha

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
Left Wolf
rosiesenpai
Left Wolf
Ice caps are too good, Why do they not have Ice cap's like these in Tokyo sad
No clue because it not cold enough?

Kawaii Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I got hit by a car. Luckily no bones were broken. emotion_bandaid

Sweetheart

my period started

Hopeful Visionary