Welcome to Gaia! ::

BAD VERY BAD I GOT HACKED N HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT!!!
THIS IS WHAT I ABSOLUTELY HATE ABOUT HACKERS!

6,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
my day has been good, im goin to get fishing rods for tomorrow, my family and i are goin fishing with my parents freinds so today n tomorrow are gonna be good!
I saw two cats, one in leopard-print and one with chocolate points, I woke up at 10, had cereal for breakfast, and am now on Gaia. My auction sold, so I am now halfway to my dream avi, moneywise. My mom is in the other room drinking tea and watching Jane Austen renditions on the telly. My kittens are being hyper.
All in all, the same as any other day. But then, I don't believe that Friday the 13th is unlucky at all.

Romantic Friend

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
ummm going soooo great so far xD 3nodding

Assimilated Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nobody Et Al
I saw two cats, one in leopard-print and one with chocolate points, I woke up at 10, had cereal for breakfast, and am now on Gaia. My auction sold, so I am now halfway to my dream avi, moneywise. My mom is in the other room drinking tea and watching Jane Austen renditions on the telly. My kittens are being hyper.
All in all, the same as any other day. But then, I don't believe that Friday the 13th is unlucky at all.

neither do I. I mean, my birthday is the 14th! And my cold is almost gone today!

Shameless Shapeshifter

Pretty typically so far.

Blessed Sophomore

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
very unlucky. today i tried to get on facebook and it was disabled, wheras i was on it yesterday. I HATE FACEBOOK! scream

Beloved Prophet

When I woke up, I had a killer sore throat and headache. neutral

Celebrating Conversationalist

8,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Well I accidentaly put my shirt on inside out so I had to wear it like that all day(It's bad luck to take it of and put it on the right way) also I couldn't find my lucky medallion, but I've had my gold cross on all day so It's all good. Also I've been feeling drowsy and dehydrated, but believe it or not I've been looking forward to friday the 13th. It's always interesting when you know it's not just another day. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff