+[Skarekrow]+
User Image

*dies from jasons cuteniss*
I know he's so kawaii.
emotion_kirakira

>w< Yes! Happy hunting Jason >w<
I always cheer for the slashers.
=3
*raises hand* Yes! Same here! lol , jason my fav then harry warden from my bloody valentine

Fuzzy Kitten

25,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Princess Diamond Dust
Hot Caffeinated Cree

yum_strawberry Happy Friday the 13th, to you too! emotion_bigheart gaia_kittenstar

You have a cute avi! heart

Thank you dear, you too. C: <3 Long time no see. I'd be glad to draw your avatar again sometime too. I've improved somewhat, since my last one I gave you. :3 How have you been?

Thanks.
I know it has been quite some time, and I am doing good. How are you doing?
I always love your avi art heart . If you do art again I will pay you what I can I think I have 10k. I am a little broke like in real life haha.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

misteor_lord
+[Skarekrow]+
misteor_lord
+[Skarekrow]+
misteor_lord
+[Skarekrow]+
User Image

*dies from jasons cuteniss*
I know he's so kawaii.
emotion_kirakira

=3
*raises hand* Yes! Same here! lol , jason my fav then harry warden from my bloody valentine
Mine goes Michael Myers, Jason, Freddy, and Pyramid Head.
xD

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

Princess Diamond Dust
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Princess Diamond Dust
Hot Caffeinated Cree

yum_strawberry Happy Friday the 13th, to you too! emotion_bigheart gaia_kittenstar

Thank you dear, you too. C: <3 Long time no see. I'd be glad to draw your avatar again sometime too. I've improved somewhat, since my last one I gave you. :3 How have you been?

Thanks.
I always love your avi art heart . If you do art again I will pay you what I can I think I have 10k. I am a little broke like in real life haha.

I'm pretty good, aside and boredom and loneliness on occasion.Thank you, no need to pay though, I've always done freebies. :3 I'm happy to do that again.

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
+[Skarekrow]+
misteor_lord
+[Skarekrow]+
misteor_lord
+[Skarekrow]+
I know he's so kawaii.
emotion_kirakira

=3
xD

You are Awsome! yes!
Ok Worst Slasher?

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

misteor_lord
+[Skarekrow]+
misteor_lord
+[Skarekrow]+
misteor_lord
+[Skarekrow]+
I know he's so kawaii.
emotion_kirakira

=3
xD

You are Awsome! yes!
Ok Worst Slasher?
Worst slasher?
Hmmm~
I'd probably have to say Chucky. Never was fond of him.

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
realy , wow lol Thats intresting , mines Pin head

User Image

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Princess Diamond Dust
heart

nice screenname! OPI has a type of nail polish called Diamond Dust because it has actual tiny bits of diamond in it, my mom was a district manager for Trade Secrets beauty salons and stores + she went to beauty colledge, thats how I know this, anyways, it was realy sparkily & pretty!

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I luv friday the 13'th! I walk under ladders as often as possible and plan on getting an all black cat someday just cuz its fun! ^.^ happy day all! 3nodding heart

Friendly Bear

Happy Friday the 13th!!! biggrin

Fuzzy Kitten

25,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Princess Diamond Dust
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Princess Diamond Dust
Hot Caffeinated Cree

Thanks.

I'm pretty good, aside and boredom and loneliness on occasion.Thank you, no need to pay though, I've always done freebies. :3 I'm happy to do that again.

I know how that is, mainly the boredom. Oh okay lol I will still give you a tip anyways cause I always love your art and are you wanting to do it of the current avi? surprised

Fuzzy Kitten

25,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
SilverFlamesOfPoison
Princess Diamond Dust
heart

nice screenname! OPI has a type of nail polish called Diamond Dust because it has actual tiny bits of diamond in it, my mom was a district manager for Trade Secrets beauty salons and stores + she went to beauty colledge, thats how I know this, anyways, it was realy sparkily & pretty!

I got the Diamond Dust part from Final Fantasy games. Shiva uses a move called that. heart
Also Meru uses a move called diamond dust. Lol
happy. smile though im soo late. lol heart

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Princess Diamond Dust
SilverFlamesOfPoison
Princess Diamond Dust
heart

I got the Diamond Dust part from Final Fantasy games. Shiva uses a move called that. heart
Also Meru uses a move called diamond dust. Lol
thats right she dose! I had forgoten that! shiva was one of my faves! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff