Aged Fox

This is Jiji with her daughter Marceline ^^

User Image

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I've had my black cat for about eight years now. Her name's Hershey, but she likes to be called 'Hershel' just as well (which caused me to nickname her 'Miss Layton'). She isn't much of an outdoor cat, due to a bad experience as a kitten that traumatized her, but she seems perfectly content being the mistress of my bedroom. Her favorite prey, oddly enough, is socks, any socks, though she prefers knee socks. She proudly presents me oodles of them daily, infuriating the people who live with me because she has no concept of what belongs to others and that they're not hers to take. Hershey's so proud of her 'hunt' that she will not stop meowing until I thank her for her generous 'gifts' verbally, and giving her a scratch behind the ear or under the chin. She's also picked up my sister's cat's strange habit of sleeping in my underwear drawer, which results in the two of them bickering over the spot when I'm trying to sleep.

I'm fortunate enough that she's shy and not very adventurous, so I don't need to worry about her getting out on Friday the 13th or Halloween and run the risk of people hurting my sweet little girl.

As I said before, she's shy, so I don't have many good pictures of her, but here's one I took with my phone the other night:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As a note, I didn't edit her eyes; they actually glow like that due to the flash.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
My delicate devil can be found in my sig.

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
This is my girl Spook. As you can tell she's a tuxedo rather than a pure black cat, but I thought I should post it anyway. She's strictly an indoor kitty, so I don't have to worry about anyone harming her.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces