Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Person of Interest 200
My sis has broken about... 4 mirrors in the past year so that totals up to at least 28 years of bad luck? XD

So far the bad luck she has had was losing her best jacket [christmas party], having burnt every dinner she has made for herself, stubbed her toe [last week], got her pinky toe crushed by my dad [2 months ago], had 10 charlie horses in a span of two hours [yesterday], hammered her thumb while putting picture frames on the wall [2 months ago], broke her favourite sandals, lost my Jak 3 game [D8<], lost her Sims 3 game, broke her Sims 2 seasons game... -INHALES- Lost her summer school homework, broke her headphones three times, and cut the back of her ankle.

On Friday the 13th, she found $20 in the laundry, got a free smoothie from Orange Julius, my mom bought her a new jacket, and finally beat my high score on Stepmania.

Does anyone believe that Friday the 13th is a reverse day for those who have bad luck? User Image

2,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
it was the worst day of my life

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
oh wow ifeel bad for your sister wiht all the bad luck she had! and cutting tha back of her ankle?! ow!!!

Dangerous Bibliophile

12,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
(thinks) heh thats funny I hated friday cause it was a pos day at work but it got better b/c I got to go to the ball game but then it rained for 3 1/2 hours delaying the game that long so they played until 2 am finally losing 9-6. I didn't even realize that it was Friday the 13th! All in all it wasn't such a bad day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff