Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
It's supposed to be really unlucky. Any Friday is supposed to be unlucky. Any 13th is supposed to be unlucky.

And it's all because earlier people decided they didn't like witches. The "logic" goes something like this: Witches are obviously evil so anything to do with them is unlucky. Friday is the witches' Sabbath so that's obviously unlucky. 13 is how many witches in a coven so that must be unlucky. Witches' sabbath + number of witches in a coven obviously = FIERY BAD LUCK OF DOOM!!!!!!!!
That's true. Add in the fact that the Knights Templars were rounded up and executed on a Friday the 13th, and people think it's all downhill from there.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
The fact that 13 is supposedly 'a little more than complete' doesn't help either.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
There were 13 at the last supper, one of them was betrayed. Something similar happened in a norse myth....

3,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
yeah it is durr xp
ahah lol xx

6,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
melanie007
yeah it is durr xp

Durr, no it's not. Any Friday is supposed to be unlucky. Any 13th is supposedly unlucky. Friday the 13th is meant to be really unlucky.
I never really thought Friday the 13th was an unlucky day... O.o

6,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
JoJo_WeIrDo
I never really thought Friday the 13th was an unlucky day... O.o

Meh...me neither. I just thought I'd see how many people would actually bother to read the first post.

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
The number of witches in a coven is actually 9 or 12... The 13th was the master they chose to serve. I've never thought Friday the 13th was unlucky. In fact, it usually brings me good luck, as does the number 13. As for Friday usually being a good day for me, too, I think it's because I've come to associate it with the Sabbath. I'll gladly work on Sundays, but my boss has to fight to get me to come in on Fridays. Then again, I'm pagan, and most people believe pagan=witch. ...Morons. We just happen to have the same Sabbath and a few ideals.

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Ί ωαиτ ỳούя ℓόvє αи∂
αℓℓ ỳούя ℓόvєя’s яєvєиğє
ỳόύ αи∂ мє ςόύℓ∂ ωяίτє α βα∂ яόмαиςє

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I didn't know that...

But it's weird, I don't do witch craft or anything like that and Friday the 13th has always been a lucky day for me.

For example, it's been over two months since I lost my house keys... And today I found them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Όh όh όh όh όh
Όh όh όh όh όh
ςαύğhτ ίи α βα∂ яόмαиςє

6,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
Nitemare Rahne
The number of witches in a coven is actually 9 or 12... The 13th was the master they chose to serve. I've never thought Friday the 13th was unlucky. In fact, it usually brings me good luck, as does the number 13. As for Friday usually being a good day for me, too, I think it's because I've come to associate it with the Sabbath. I'll gladly work on Sundays, but my boss has to fight to get me to come in on Fridays. Then again, I'm pagan, and most people believe pagan=witch. ...Morons. We just happen to have the same Sabbath and a few ideals.

Do you really think the kind of morons who thought that dunking people was a good idea actually bothered to make the differentiation between witches and master? And to their minds, pagan probably did = witch.

Even if that never stopped them from hijacking dates.

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
jason vorheez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items