Welcome to Gaia! ::

yassygirl03
its suposed to be some kind of "bad luck day"where everything bad happens to yhu

No,No,You got it all wrong..Everything bad doesn't happen to you.Don't say ANYTHING will happen to you.That is a lie.Unless you make something happen to you.Friday the 13th is a movie,A scary one with Jason (If I got it right).Most people just say don't go in the woods at night on friday the 13th.But I don't live near woods..I live near a place with alot of trees leading to a highway,Though.But theres nothing to be afraid of. :L

Beloved Prophet

silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising
cuzz 13 is an "unlucky/cursed number" frieday is the 5th day of the week which adds even more bad luck 2 the whole day oh and some stupid people made 100s of steryotype bloody chainsaw movies bout it 2

u just confused me even more xp

well if u rlly want 2 kno u can just ask me irl u kno ima mythologist *tisks* silly

no need to tsk at me crying

Beloved Prophet

Rattling Bones
Friday the thirteenth is consider unlucky for three reasons that I know of:
1) It was the day the Knights Templar were betrayed and all slaughtered in history (although this is a recent explanation)
2) In a religious context it's considered bad luck because the thirteenth guest at the Last Supper (the Twelve Apostles plus Jesus) was killed (Jesus) and/or the thirteenth guest betrayed them (Judas).
3) The number twelve is considered a "complete" and whole number and the number thirteen breaks that. After midnight (one o'clock or thirteen) is supposedly when bad/evil things happen.

Like many superstitions the meaning and reason behind such fears have been lost with time. Things like "spilling salt is bad luck" no longer carries the severe and "unlucky" explanation it used to. For example a long time ago salt used to be a super rare and expensive luxury and therefore it was extremely bad luck and wasteful to spill it. Nowadays salt can be found in every household and is relatively cheap so the superstition makes no sense. Most superstitions, when examined at what time period they were formed, have an explaination to them. A lot of the solutions to some of these like "throwing salt over your shoulder" to counter the bad luck of spilling salt or "drawing three crosses in the air" when a black cat crosses your path are silly habits though.

I hope this answered your question?

omg tht is rlly complicated... -nods as if understands-

Beloved Prophet

stormylane
arianawashere
I mean i seriously dont get whats so bad about Friday the 13th??????? its confusing me >.<

It's just another day.... no different than any other.
Nothing to dwell on..... xd

well ya thts wat i thought... but its lik everyone is so scared it was just confusing me confused

Beloved Prophet

heis_eigengrau
google shall explain all.

google has answers to everything smile

Original Genius

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
arianawashere
silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising
cuzz 13 is an "unlucky/cursed number" frieday is the 5th day of the week which adds even more bad luck 2 the whole day oh and some stupid people made 100s of steryotype bloody chainsaw movies bout it 2

well if u rlly want 2 kno u can just ask me irl u kno ima mythologist *tisks* silly

but i like 2 tisks
Let's just say Friday the 13th is a weird weird day! >.< sweatdrop

Beloved Prophet

silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising

but i like 2 tisks

thts not nice crying

Beloved Prophet

Robotic sunset
Let's just say Friday the 13th is a weird weird day! >.< sweatdrop

kk lol

Original Genius

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
arianawashere
silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising

but i like 2 tisks

thts not nice crying

mayb a hopping cake will make u feel better... yum_puddi

Beloved Prophet

silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising

but i like 2 tisks

thts not nice crying

talk2hand talk2hand i dont eat cake

Original Genius

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
arianawashere
silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising

but i like 2 tisks

thts not nice crying

>:O then watch it jjiggle yum_puddi

Beloved Prophet

silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising

but i like 2 tisks

thts not nice crying

hehehe it has a smiley face... wat if it screams when i eat it??? wat if it has a family who comes to attack me in the night???? omg *runs away from cake*

Original Genius

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
arianawashere
silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising
arianawashere
silver raven rising

but i like 2 tisks

thts not nice crying

hehehe it has a smiley face... wat if it screams when i eat it??? wat if it has a family who comes to attack me in the night???? omg *runs away from cake*

ummm i think its just a cake... *pokes it cautiosluy with stick*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces