Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
I've always found Friday the 13th and other superstitions to be more interesting than terrifying. The stories that float around them, the way individuals react to situations based on them, and how they came to be.

This kind of just makes me want to re-read or re-watch the anime XXX-Holic, or even re-watch Mushishi.

Dapper Dabbler

I love superstitions. Growing up, my family was full of them!
Though, I can't say I've ever heard of those animes.

Event item

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hawk Ashes

Event item

ooo.. event item o wo -paws at it-

Their both really good, if you really like superstitions, I suggest watching XXXHolic, a majority of the episodes are based around superstitions, and elaborating on their origins and a unique twist that could be the result of their truth.

Mushishi, is generally just a good watch, a bit weird, and filled with it's own brand of various superstitions, it can be pretty exciting and eye opening at times o wo

Dapper Dabbler

Rokusho The Black Cat
Hawk Ashes

Event item

Their both really good, if you really like superstitions, I suggest watching XXXHolic, a majority of the episodes are based around superstitions, and elaborating on their origins and a unique twist that could be the result of their truth.

Mushishi, is generally just a good watch, a bit weird, and filled with it's own brand of various superstitions, it can be pretty exciting and eye opening at times o wo

Are they on Netflix? whee
I seem to only watch anime on Netflix. It's my thing. xP

Hygenic Heckler

21,825 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
This is what I was reminded of.

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hawk Ashes
Rokusho The Black Cat
Hawk Ashes

Event item

they should be o: I haven't been on netflix in a while, but i do remember watching them on there at one point X3

Also, if you could ever find it, or have hulu plus (theres a free trial through gaia that gives gaia cash) there's an anime called Rental Magica but it's only subbed o wo i've enjoyed it so far, they also have tons of anime i've never seen before *-* i'm scared to delve into it.. because the quarter starts up in about 10 days.. and when i find anime i really like.. eh.. lets just say i watched all of Shaman King in one sitting because i found a site that had it, and i missed it.

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
theTexturer
This is what I was reminded of.

well that seems interesting o wo

Dapper Dabbler

Rokusho The Black Cat
Hawk Ashes
Rokusho The Black Cat
Hawk Ashes

Event item

they should be o: I haven't been on netflix in a while, but i do remember watching them on there at one point X3

Also, if you could ever find it, or have hulu plus (theres a free trial through gaia that gives gaia cash) there's an anime called Rental Magica but it's only subbed o wo i've enjoyed it so far, they also have tons of anime i've never seen before *-* i'm scared to delve into it.. because the quarter starts up in about 10 days.. and when i find anime i really like.. eh.. lets just say i watched all of Shaman King in one sitting because i found a site that had it, and i missed it.

I will have to check! Thank you!

I use my friends Hulu account so I'll have to check it out!!
Haha! I do the same thing!! I'm always scared to get into anything but I kind of get really into and blow off everything! D:
Event item

Ozu Miyamoto generated a random number between 9 and 110 ... 77!

Dangerous Seeker

Rokusho The Black Cat
I've always found Friday the 13th and other superstitions to be more interesting than terrifying. The stories that float around them, the way individuals react to situations based on them, and how they came to be. This kind of just makes me want to re-read or re-watch the anime XXX-Holic, or even re-watch Mushishi.
I agree with everything you say and I enjoy both of the anime too.

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hawk Ashes
Rokusho The Black Cat
Hawk Ashes
Rokusho The Black Cat
Hawk Ashes

Event item

Haha! I do the same thing!! I'm always scared to get into anything but I kind of get really into and blow off everything! D:
Event item

hahah xD i'll find myself blowing off sleep just to watch something, another thing that would be awesome to do today, is either play, or watch a letsplay of the game: Corpse Party o wo one of my favorite youtubers, YuriOfWind is doing a letsplay of it currently. I also just got a random thingy from Phantom Anon e.e

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Bishamon Yoh Yubari
Rokusho The Black Cat
I've always found Friday the 13th and other superstitions to be more interesting than terrifying. The stories that float around them, the way individuals react to situations based on them, and how they came to be. This kind of just makes me want to re-read or re-watch the anime XXX-Holic, or even re-watch Mushishi.
I agree with everything you say and I enjoy both of the anime too.

I think I've rewatched Mushishi like 4 times now xD

Dapper Dabbler

Rokusho The Black Cat
Hawk Ashes
Rokusho The Black Cat
Hawk Ashes
Rokusho The Black Cat
Hawk Ashes

Event item

Event item

hahah xD i'll find myself blowing off sleep just to watch something, another thing that would be awesome to do today, is either play, or watch a letsplay of the game: Corpse Party o wo one of my favorite youtubers, YuriOfWind is doing a letsplay of it currently. I also just got a random thingy from Phantom Anon e.e

Oh I do that too!! I don't really watch walkthroughs of games, I just kind of figure it out myself! xP
Yeah, Phantom Anon has been busy today!! :3

Shoujo Krampus

38,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Magical Gems 500
Rokusho The Black Cat
I've always found Friday the 13th and other superstitions to be more interesting than terrifying. The stories that float around them, the way individuals react to situations based on them, and how they came to be.

This kind of just makes me want to re-read or re-watch the anime XXX-Holic, or even re-watch Mushishi.

Heard of them but never seen the animes or read the mangas

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hawk Ashes
Rokusho The Black Cat
Hawk Ashes
Rokusho The Black Cat
Hawk Ashes

Event item

Oh I do that too!! I don't really watch walkthroughs of games, I just kind of figure it out myself! xP
Yeah, Phantom Anon has been busy today!! :3

I usually just enjoy the commentary of letsplays xD
the walkthrough isn't anywhere near as important as the
letsplayer's commentary, I don't like listening to someone
scream at the top of their lungs - w-

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
chatta365
Rokusho The Black Cat

Heard of them but never seen the animes or read the mangas

their totally worth it to be honest :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas