• Battle: Counterstrike 150
happysugarhunny

Hello there!

Hello yum_puddi
How're you?

Conversationalist

Mc Derfing
Cyarameru

MY CAT RAN OUTSIDE WHEN I MENTIONED EATING CATS.

Hahaha, poor thing. Must have understood you then

I’m watching lost tapes and well this show always gets me wound up

Friday the 13th is a great day for a Anon
Given:0
Received:0

//asian
And what's it about?

Kaori Yuki's Kouhai

Fanatical Puppy

21,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
H3av3n
An Imaginary Hero
H3av3n
An Imaginary Hero
H3av3n
User Image

Happy Friday the 13th people! Muahahahaaha!

.::I put a spell on you...::.

heart love it
User Image

Same here^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I love your Avi and Sig art as well, may I ask who drew it?
User Image

Yeah, you may. A friend of mine drew it. Her name on here is Menou Rontu^^

Oh thank you heart
How much does she charge?

Kaori Yuki's Kouhai

Fanatical Puppy

21,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Mathew Mii
An Imaginary Hero
Mathew Mii
An Imaginary Hero
Mathew Mii
Here's a creepy pasta that I wrote some time ago.

Today was my first day on the job as a camera man for the Dr. Phil show. I could not wait to get to work and my excitement builds up as I get closer to the studio. The audience, the crew, and I seated as we await for Dr. Phil.

Dr. Phil came out and sat behind a desk, which was brand new to the show. "Hey everyone!" He announced, "Welcome to the Dr. Phil show!" He looked down a bit as he weaves his hands together and then looks at the audience with a serious look on his face. "Today we have an interesting guest. She is 4 years old and has no legs and one arm missing." He perked up to say, "Take a look."

As part of my job, I shut my camera off and watched the clip on the big screen behind Dr. Phil. It showed a little girl just like how Dr. Phil described it: No legs and one arm missing. The girl also had blond hair and a little black bowtie like Alice. The girl's mom appeared on the screen a few seconds after the girl. "This is Miranda" explains the mother, "She is 4 years old and was born with paralyzed limbs. Since we could not afford prosthetics, she had to have them amputated." The clip continued on with the little girl in a 3-wheeled scooter, playing at home. While the clips played, the mother explained how she was bullied and how the teachers at school did nothing to stop it. At the end, she asked Dr. Phil for help.

I turned my camera back on. Dr. Phil turns back to face the audience and announces the girl's arrival. The girl comes out on stage with the scooter and a stick to move herself with. Dr. Phil welcomes her and has her parked next to the desk. He interviewed the girl for a few minutes.

All seemed well until the girl slapped her free palm onto her forehead and started to scream. At the same time, words appeared on the screen. I wasn't allowed to aim my camera at the screen, so I moved my head to the side to read the text. It read, "No one will save you." The text disappeared and another line came up and said, "Teachers will do nothing." Out of the blue, words such as "Freak" and "Monster" appeared on the screen. While the words appeared, disappeared, and re-appeared again, I heard a frightening voice enchant "No one will save you. Teachers will do nothing." over and over again.

While this was all happening, the girl continues to scream. She even bursted into tears as her face turned pink. Dr. Phil got up to go back stage to see what was going on. As he was leaving, the scooter went out of control. The girl kept steering it in a wild manner as if she was trying to escape. The scooter eventually lost footing and the front wheel landed onto some lady's lap. The lady turned out to be her own mother. The scooter began to spark with small blue bolts. A few seconds after the lightning show, the cart bursted into flames. Her mother and the daughter riding the scooter were on fire.

Nearby audience members ran away to save themselves. Dr. Phil ran out and grabbed the girl out of the cart. The fire alarms go off, causing me to jump. The camera I controlled aimed at the screen where the words keep coming on from my impact. I turned off the camera and tried to run out. Because the other crew members forgot to turn their cameras off, I had to do so. One particular camera was aimed at the girl, who had some flames on her. She was still screaming and crying. The paramedics arrived and they tried to seize the girl for emergency treatment. But she fought the paramedics off and screamed, "I want to die!" I reached the camera, turned it off, and ran out.

After that tragic day, I never knew what happened to the girl and the mother. I assume that they are dead...

it was a worthy attempt, but that wasnt really frighting enough, but non the less thank you for sharing heart

Not a problem. Would you believe me if I told you that this was a nightmare I had the night before publishing that?

That's a very Plausible thought 3nodding
I would believe it

It was very horrifying.

I would only assume so

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
Joke time!

What did King Tut say when he got scared?
I want my mummy!

Kaori Yuki's Kouhai

Fanatical Puppy

21,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Boris-Animedancer
I didn't write this story, but it is the only one to ever make me cringe and shiver in horror. It is called "The Yellow Wallpaper". I know it's a drab name, but entirely misleading. It's not the usual horror story, but an actual highly regarded piece of literature. It might take about half an hour to read. It won a few awards because it's about how women used to be oppressed when they were creative, and how that affects the psyche and borders on obsession. BUT, it was written in almost a diary format of one of these women and gives me the chills. You said you liked horror, so enjoy biggrin

http://www.library.csi.cuny.edu/dept/history/lavender/wallpaper.html

Ill give it a read later, as this thread is busy and I have pm's coming out of no where

Devoted Knight

7,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Happy Friday the 13th guys how is everyone this...horrible day?

Normal Student

Casca 7
happysugarhunny

Hello there!

Hello yum_puddi
How're you?

Good and you?

Kaori Yuki's Kouhai

Fanatical Puppy

21,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Mc Derfing
Hi, what’s up guys?

Holla

Generous Lover

Hello all smile

Devout Capitalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Cyarameru

//asian
And what's it about?

I’ll pm you a link, it’s freaky it’s about vampires

Wealthy Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Prince Goh

oooohhh Friday the 13th >:3 coolll. It's fun cuz my brithday is the 15th so... yeah.. Time to get out the old scare stories I wrote... Just need to go into either the attic or the basement... Cant remeber which box it was o3o

Kaori Yuki's Kouhai

Fanatical Puppy

21,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
mihaela
An Imaginary Hero
mihaela
This is an awesome thread. It completely went over my head when I first realised this Friday was the thirteenth that it could also be completely about horror flicks. (I'm such a horror film fan it's not even funny; actually, it's scary.) So I think this weekend should be all about holding a horror film marathon. Haven't had one of those in a long, long time.

I'm very picky about my horror literature, though I seem to be suddenly in the mood for some Lovecraft (over-the-top melodramatic creature-horror with a dash of insanity for the win!).

Read the Inferior if you want something similar to a creature-horror It drove chills up my spine

Coolness. I love reading recs, as opposed to horror film, where I have absolutely no standards... at all. cat_whee
Horror film are to easy to predict now, not even a shiver up my spine

Devout Capitalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Jack-pot 100
An Imaginary Hero
Holla

Aqui bien y tu?