Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Shopper

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Dressed Up 200
So today was my last official day of the semester, so I was doing my last final. Then in the middle of it, I realized it was Friday the 13th.

I went through the whole day until that point, forgetting my superstitions. Before then, I was having a great day. Then I went to take my bus back to my dorm and it was 45 minutes late. Day, not so good, after I realized.

Have any of you had similar experiences when you didn't realize it was Friday the 13th and had a good day? Do you think peoples' superstitions effect how they interpret their day? I think that's a huge part of it.

Questionable Borg

You were late because you were late. Friday the 13th had nothing to do with it.

If the day is going to be crappy, it'll have nothing to do with the fact the month started on a Sunday.

Ruthless Shopper

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mayor Gravity
You were late because you were late. Friday the 13th had nothing to do with it.

If the day is going to be crappy, it'll have nothing to do with the fact the month started on a Sunday.

I wasn't late, the bus was scheduled to arrive at a certain time and it didn't. I was early and the bus was off schedule.

And if you actually read the post, I just find it ironic it happened. I don't actually have Friday the 13th superstitions, it was just in the back of my mind as a cultural belief: acknowledging it makes it a psychological thing where everything seems a little shittier.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff