Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I own two cats, one of which is black, and his fur is more silky while my other cats fur is soft.

Distinct Lunatic

I completely agree with this. I've noticed it, but I've never mentioned it before. Odd, isn't it? heart

Lonely Explorer

I agree. A lot of people commented on the beauty of my black cat when he was alive. We fed him eggs sometimes to make his coat even healthier. He had an ebony, shiny coat.

Magical Girl

10,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Champion 300
  • Market Browser 100
Your Supreme Goddess
MY friend has a black cat Named Moonshine. It has the silkiest fur ever, Happy Friday the 12th everyone and may Anon and the Horror twins visit us and give us all a black cat of our own, Preferably with blood.

You mean 13th. And yeah, black furred animals are soft in fur. I have a black cat who is so furry, that his fur constantly gets stuff caught in it! We had to trim his fur though.

Tipsy Kitten

definitely. i have two black cats and one brown one and my older black cat is really soft (but she's a longhair), my younger black cat is a shorthair and has silkier fur.
my brown cat on the other hand is a giant puffball haha.
but yeah i think black cats have silkier fur than softer fur really

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
junko enokuma
definitely. i have two black cats and one brown one and my older black cat is really soft (but she's a longhair), my younger black cat is a shorthair and has silkier fur.
my brown cat on the other hand is a giant puffball haha.
but yeah i think black cats have silkier fur than softer fur really
Black cats have more than one kind of softer fur I guess. My longhaired black and white cat (who's got more black than white) has fur like feathers, and my shorthaired all black cat feels like he's made of the world's finest plush material. His ears are the only silky part of him. (My mom has remarked that he feels like velvet to her, but I actually have an aversion to the texture of velvet so I completely disagree with that comparison because I hate velvet and love his fur.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff