Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
On Friday the 13th, I got interviewed and scored a job! I start orientation next week! I was also born on a 13th! 13 IS MY LUCKY NUMBER! heart heart heart

Edit

Year Update

So 2 Friday The 13ths Have past since then.. And sadly that job well.. It wasn't what I thought it would be... It was given to me at the wrong time and this town is not big enough to want enough people to be life insured.

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Heh turned out to be a scam..... so it wasn't that lucky after all......... THIS YEAR...... it was better I spent it with my boyfriend and I was happier. heart
how is it you can comment on a thread you made a year ago but i cant even comment on a thread i made a few months ago

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
constantine_the_great
how is it you can comment on a thread you made a year ago but i cant even comment on a thread i made a few months ago

I have no idea. I forgot I even made that thread I almost thought I was hacked then I remembered and I was like "oh yeah I went through that stuff a year ago.". that and I went through a terrible ordeal with my brain.

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
constantine_the_great
brain?

Yep literally there were some chemical problems where I honestly could have died.. A doctor had me on a meedicine that was deadly and took me off in a deadly way and I may sue her.

Interesting Citizen

3,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
constantine_the_great
brain?
Don't be a douche.
i wasnt being a douche for a second i thought she couldev met brian as in a bf or something
id do it quick my mom ddnt sue the doctor soon enough when the medicine they gave her greatly hurt her hearing

Kawaii Kitten

11,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
ReiVaanV2
gratz

The job didn't work out lol but it's okay.. This Friday the 13th isn't as good as the last.. but it's not going terrible. I'm recovering from a tooth extraction and I napped a lot today.

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
constantine_the_great
i wasnt being a douche for a second i thought she couldev met brian as in a bf or something

No, my boyfriend's name is Richard.

Beloved Genius

10,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mickey_McNoodle
On Friday the 13th, I got interviewed and scored a job! I start orientation next week! I was also born on a 13th! 13 IS MY LUCKY NUMBER! heart heart heart
I was born on the 13th too, ha ha wow cool.^_^but not this month tho

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
dewdrop301
Mickey_McNoodle
I was born on the 13th too, ha ha wow cool.^_^but not this month tho

Damn me too! biggrin What month?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas