Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cultist

12,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I don't know about you all, but I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to Friday the 13th. Heck I will gladly walk under a ladder with a black cat in my arms, stepping on all the cracks on the sidewalk. What about you?

Shy Noob

13,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Window Shopper 100
nah, not here hey.. I think it depends on you - the human mind is pretty strong, it can convince you that we live on pluto and are a totally nude race with maroon skin and we use sign language to communicate razz

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Friday the 13th I am not so sure about, but other things well...

Echosand's Princess

Invisible Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
I don't really believe in that junk...
Although, I did break my friends mirror at a slumber party once and I had horrible events happen after for the next few years... I also had a lot of good times, too, so I can't blame it on the mirror.
The only reason I wouldn't walk under a ladder would be fear of it falling on me or bumping my head. xD

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I've never been very superstitious. I have a black cat, who honestly likes to run in front of me everywhere I go as if she's the majorette of her own personal parade and my day is usually pretty average. The only superstition I avoid is walking under a ladder, but that is more for safety reasons, not because I'm afraid of bad luck.

Questionable Borg

Not really no. If something bad happens, it won't be because of something so trivial as a black cat crossing your path.

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

nah not really
i believe in luck though (i have lots of bad luck)
probably because im not superstitious sad

Welcoming Gaian

ninja nope

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out