Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, as I went to go get my cousin so we could go watch the meteors shower together, at around 12:23 a.m., there was a black cat (didnt belong to her) that ran out in front of me in her drive way...

Lovely start to the 13th, eh? and so early, too...

I think it is going to be a looooooooong day.....

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Wow a completely black cat?
In some religions that's a good omen.
Cats are believed to share their body with the spirits of people who passed away.
So maybe it was just a loved one who passed away that wanted to say hi and share the wonder of the falling stars?
Ahaha llol x
Cats can be real assholes sometimes.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

I made 7 wishes to 7 shooting stars last night to the meteor shower! So far im awaiting the responce LOL! This day is going slow shitty and its blimmin raining and im at work getting old people winging at me,(hurry up and die old buggers) Kiri is not impressed! evil

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
bad luck day
Heh. Yeah, Fluffie Magica, that a good point. How touching. smile

@Kiri_shinigami: Ah! I forgot to even wish! Im so dumb. gonk

@Gupp: Heh true dat
Gupp

You suck stare
Not really, I'm just a HUGE fan of cats. I own one who is black and white, and I named him Misfit. I got him for my birthday. Everybody else wanted to name him Komet after the comet shaped mark on his back.
Kaylie Katastrophie
Gupp

You suck stare
Not really, I'm just a HUGE fan of cats. I own one who is black and white, and I named him Misfit. I got him for my birthday. Everybody else wanted to name him Komet after the comet shaped mark on his back.

heh Im a cat advocate too. I have a super fat black and white cat named Tobie. But we call her Tubs. ;3

I used to have a full black cat that I named Friday the 13th, but it got shortened to Friday. Lol I was in second grade when I named her.
violetdark367
Kaylie Katastrophie
Gupp

You suck stare

heh Im a cat advocate too. I have a super fat black and white cat named Tobie. But we call her Tubs. ;3

I used to have a full black cat that I named Friday the 13th, but it got shortened to Friday. Lol I was in second grade when I named her.

Aw, that's such a cute name. ^_^
My mom used to own two full black cats also, which she named David and Bathsheba. Me and my sister called them Midnight and Black, so together it was Midnight Black. Lolz They ran away after we got a dog....

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft
fail D:

Lonely Genius

6,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
stare superstitions are... superstitions 3nodding

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Two years ago on a Friday the 13th I was sitting in my English class writing a response to that day's journal. The journal was asking whether or not we thought Friday the 13th was unlucky and has anything bad ever happened to us on that day. I had just finished writing about how nothing bad ever happened to me on Friday the 13th and went to pull out my iPod because it was bothering my thigh and the "hold" button snapped off of it as I tried to remove it from my pocket.

I was like "Woooooow! Really? That figures." Lmao it was the funniest thing.

Shameless Shapeshifter

violetdark367
So, as I went to go get my cousin so we could go watch the meteors shower together, at around 12:23 a.m., there was a black cat (didnt belong to her) that ran out in front of me in her drive way...

Lovely start to the 13th, eh? and so early, too...

I think it is going to be a looooooooong day.....

I think you need to chill and relax. I've lived through many a Friday the 13th, and nothing particularly bad happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff