Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
always after i watch a scary movie i get freaked out by the dark i just keep on thinking someones behind me or following me it's creepy

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
im not afriad of the dark. i used to though when i was little like 3 then at 5 i stoped lol
I'm not scared of the dark.
I'm scared of the murderers that break into your house at night, rob you, then slaughter you to bits if you see them- in the dark.

Angelic Rogue

9,300 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I've always been mostly afraid of the dark. I say mostly 'cause I got over it for awhile during a visit to some relatives. There were two boy cousins close to my age and I didn't want them teasing me so I slept without any lights. I'd stay awake for awhile until my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep. When we came back home, I was over it! ......Then we moved, and now I don't like the dark again. Like last night, the power went out around 3AM for about 20 minutes. One minute I was online, next minute I was in pitch black darkness. First thing I did was inform my mom the lights were out. I turned on my nightlight and went to sleep. Just as I was closing my eyes the light turned on and the electricity came back.

My main problem with the dark is actually due to my overactive imagination. Example, when I was about 6-8, I heard of the Chupacabra, which is this Mexican monster/creature that supposedly drinks the blood of calves. From my bed I could see into the kitchen and through the window of the back door onto the porch. I could see the porch light right by the upper corner of the window and even though I knew it was the porch light, I was still scared and thought it looked like a pair of eyes. I also knew that, if the Chupacabra was real, it wasn't going to cross the border from Mexico to America, come all the way north to Chicago just to stare at me through my back door window before heading back to Mexico and eating some calves. Didn't work, though, I was still freaked out. Or when I saw the Grudge 2 and thought I heard that noise she makes with her throat. I slept with the light on for a week and then was completely paranoid every time I went to bed for the next 3 months. The fact that I was taking photography at the time didn't help. There's a part in the movie when she comes out of a picture in the dark room and kills a guy. The dark room in the movie had red lights but the one at my school was literally black. I was always the last one in there so I took to bringing my GBA SP to use as a flashlight and I'd also turn on most if not all of the enlargers while I was in there.

I think people are afraid of the dark because it's a little scary. In the dark, especially if it's the pitch-black kind, you can't see as well, you don't know if you're alone or if there's something out there, or if you're standing at the edge of a cliff. Not knowing is kind of scary to some people. Some people don't like the unknown.

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sometimes I am and sometimes im not. When im depressed or just sad I like the dark. I pray something will grab me and drag me away. Sorry im upset right now... anyways, ive had bad experiences and i dont like that dark most of the time. I dont know why but I have a HUGE fear of being in the dark in living rooms. idk
lyndonsox
i love the dark yet my best friend cant stand it

Hate it? Scared?

Love it!!
It's my best friend, mysterious and super natural. heart

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
i used to but now i love it

Quick Reply

Submit