Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love the dark yet my best friend cant stand it

Big Member

Im not. I stayed on my garage roof top at night staring at the stars but it was cold out

Fashionable Smoker

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i gotta sleep with some sort of light like a night light
You've got to be if your house is haunted.

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i sleep in the basment i need a light, if not i might hit a wall. but really i do not like the dark at all. i sleep better during the day then at night. but i sleep better in the country then in the city

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
The pitch black freaks me out a little, since it's frustrating finding my way around. I remember hitting my toe on a wooden chair once. Hurt sooo much. DX But the dark as in the night sky feels calming

Sparkly Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Occasionally. stare

4,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
k b00xo
i gotta sleep with some sort of light like a night light

for some reason every ime i go 2 bed i wake up in da middle of da night eating peanut butter eek eek stressed wahmbulance

4,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Escther
The pitch black freaks me out a little, since it's frustrating finding my way around. I remember hitting my toe on a wooden chair once. Hurt sooo much. DX But the dark as in the night sky feels calming

i feel da same way like when i tripped on a shoe on da floor and fell down da steps
all 23 of them stare stressed wahmbulance

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i aint scard of the dark but...wen i wacht ghost hunters i get freaked out and sleep under mi blanket scard
Well it depends X3 I can be in complete darkness and not be afraid as long as my feet and ears are covered.... But weird its same for when I'm in the light O.o.... Idk I'm weird about stuff
yeesssss..you hear sooo many soundsss confused
i turn off the lights and runs and jump onto my bed and then i hide under the blanket (it helps protect me from monters )
I used to hate the dark, and i would have to sleep with the hall way light on, but then.. i got over it.
a few days ago me and my mate was talking about the china doll thing if you've ever heard about it.
if you aint well.. it's about evil little dolls.
i hate it and now i cnt sleep without the light on.
it's really scared meeeee. -.-
DX
i need a light now so yeah, i guess i am scared of the dark.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff