Welcome to Gaia! ::

II C E D E W
i saw a ghost...no for real stressed

Tell the story?
One friday the 13th i awoke in my bed and say two figures in my room staring at me. the were plain white with long curly hair. very scary. i was tooo scared to scream so i just closed my eyes- and when i opened then they were gone but it was VERY COLD. !!!
Screaming Horses
II C E D E W
i saw a ghost...no for real stressed

Tell the story?

damn, like when i woke up i knew something wasnt right, i was cold, but not like cold in the winter kind, like cold air was touch me... i was like it only means one thing..ghost, spirt, or whatever paranormal. No, wait, i then made a face like "no, not real" looked around the room and saw black dust.
yes my mom was extra bitchy xD usually its not this bad darn my bad luck

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
there was a tornado today...it wrecked my house.

4,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I believe that friday, the 13th, its allllll just a theory... its stupid, nothing "bad" really happened today to me, except the weather made my dad say to me that I couldn't go to Skateland with my frends... oh, I guess that's a bad thing that happened to me today... I guess it is true then... lol!!!!!

Timid Nerd

Nothing to unusual today
it just stormed a little here,
than my nail polish kept messing up gonk

thats about it XP
i go door to door trying to sell car washing jobs; most people said no or werent home.
i got hit in the face by the soccer ball, i have braces. FML haha
nothing ever happened

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Contributor 150
i had gotten surgery on my foot, i think i had gotten an infection somewhere, and my cat attacked me stare idky but she did, god awful little kitty. stressed
I woke up, and went to get breakfast then.....nothing happened!!! bum-bum-buuummmm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff