Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone know any good pranks that suite Friday the 13th ???
Try putting those pop rock , snapper things under a toilet seat. Never tried it myself but it seems like it might be some fun.
What that popping candy?? question
BadMonsterr

No, the poprocks is not food. It comes in a little box and you can't eat it. You can prank people with them and they're really loud. When you throw it or squish them they POP.
SmexiBarbie
BadMonsterr

No, the poprocks is not food. It comes in a little box and you can't eat it. You can prank people with them and they're really loud. When you throw it or squish them they POP.

OOOOOOHHH redface
BadMonsterr
SmexiBarbie
BadMonsterr

OOOOOOHHH redface

It's ok not everybody knows what pop rocks is.
I think I might do the prank that noguira said. If I do it then I will prank my annoying sister. twisted

Big Member

Idk but my brother told me his friend's whole town joined together and played a prank on him. A lot of details though

2,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
i have always liked the ketchup packet under toilet seat prank. whee
Lil Innocentxlies
Idk but my brother told me his friend's whole town joined together and played a prank on him. A lot of details though

Really that's awful.

Big Member

SmexiBarbie
Lil Innocentxlies

Really that's awful.

Actually it was kinda good, he got scared bad...wish I was there...
It was like a zombie thingy, where he wakes up, nobody is home, no one outside, no cars. Then one of the people in the town just walks into the street like a zombie. He actually ran, jumped over the gates of the yards running
Lil Innocentxlies
SmexiBarbie
Lil Innocentxlies

Really that's awful.

It was like a zombie thingy, where he wakes up, nobody is home, no one outside, no cars. Then one of the people in the town just walks into the street like a zombie. He actually ran, jumped over the gates of the yards running

Hahah! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Did they tell him it was a prank or it's still going?

Big Member

SmexiBarbie
Lil Innocentxlies
SmexiBarbie
Lil Innocentxlies

Really that's awful.

Hahah! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Did they tell him it was a prank or it's still going?

They stopped him before he could run out of town
Lil Innocentxlies
SmexiBarbie
Lil Innocentxlies
SmexiBarbie
Lil Innocentxlies

Really that's awful.

They stopped him before he could run out of town

Oh.
But ahahahha ! its still funny.
hehe... 'o'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items