Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
the energy forms together thts what makes them visible
i scared my last psychiatrist away twisted

See, I think you're misunderstanding. Chemical and electrical energy don't behave that way. Your cells break down nutrients and derive energy from that reaction. Your brain shoots electrical impulses through your nerves to make your muscles contract.
How do you get from that to ghost?

Well aren't you adorable.

ghosts r from the spirit world they defy all common science
they can munipulate things
its like an illusion to the human eye you have to train your eyes to see it
thank you its not everyday the devil comes out to play

Spirit world? Is this some Bleach bullcrap you're pulling on me? Holy Christ what a waste of time.

have you ever had a dream and within the next couple days to a week it came true in real life

Nope.

eek there is something wrong with you then
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6

Spirit world? Is this some Bleach bullcrap you're pulling on me? Holy Christ what a waste of time.

have you ever had a dream and within the next couple days to a week it came true in real life

Nope.

No, I'm just not delusional. xp
I can easily see how believing in something supernatural would be appealing, but I can't pretend there's something where there isn't something.
pie girl38
Totally hate superstitions they suck

They suck and they're retarded.

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6

Nope.

I can easily see how believing in something supernatural would be appealing, but I can't pretend there's something where there isn't something.

first off im not delusional im crazy get it right
and second off you just stick to the rules you dnt think this stuff could ever possibly happen when it does everyday all around you
you believe that things defying common sense dont exist but they do
have u ever heard of dias delos muartes (idk how to spell it) the day of the dead
thts the day when all the spirits come out and party without being afraid of humans
thts the day when we are afraid of them
people go and hang out with the spirits in cemetaries on that day because they believe tht their loved ones are still here with us everyday and they are

In a relationship with The Devils Contract

Toxic Strawberry

15,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100

Ruthless Gekko

Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6

so ur saying if someone had the suspition that a ghost was living in there house ud say thats obsurd

Absolutely. If someone thinks there's a ghost in their house they're wrong.

no there not cuz i sleep over at my friends house all the time and a ghost lives in there dining room i saw it early one morning when i went to go get aa glass of water standing on the table

An amusing anecdote but you're wrong. It wasn't a ghost because there are no ghosts.

Plenty of people who claim to "know" about ghosts and be experts would say that you're full of s**t because ghosts can't manifest physically. Others would claim that you have some sort of special gift or some other horseshit.
This lack of consistency is common of superstition. The ground rules can't be agreed upon because there are none.

If there were really ghosts then there would always be ghosts, including when someone attempts to observe them for study. One would be able to find some way to record their activities or discern their nature. One cannot because there are no ghosts.

There are a number of explanations for why you think you saw a ghost, including hallucinogens, psychosis and infrasound. Also you might be making it up, but I'm not going to make that allegation.

hahah they can have pyhsical forms it just takes alot of energy
they are almost completly transparent
they dnt move much or speak for tht matter
and lastly i ddnt know humans had no irises and pupils

u is dum guuurrlll
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6

Nope.

first off im not delusional im crazy get it right
and second off you just stick to the rules you dnt think this stuff could ever possibly happen when it does everyday all around you
you believe that things defying common sense dont exist but they do
have u ever heard of dias delos muartes (idk how to spell it) the day of the dead
thts the day when all the spirits come out and party without being afraid of humans
thts the day when we are afraid of them
people go and hang out with the spirits in cemetaries on that day because they believe tht their loved ones are still here with us everyday and they are

The day of the dead is a holiday in South America. It has Catholic roots, coinciding with All Saints Day and All Souls Day. It is much like any other holiday.
The delusion that loved ones live on somehow is a common and completely understandable one. It has no basis in reality.

If things happen, whether we understand them or not, there is evidence of some kind. There is none for the paranormal. Not even any reliable testimony.
And EVEN IF there are ghosts or whatever, that doesn't necessarily mean that whatever it is is supernatural. People once thought that perfectly mundane things like lightning, birth defects and earthquakes were caused by gods, witches and faggotry, respectively. These were all found to have naturalistic causes.

Basically, if paranormal activity were real, scientists all over the world would be tripping over each other trying to pioneer this new branch of physics to make a name for themselves and win a wheelbarrow of Nobel prizes.
They aren't, because it's all horseshit.

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That's what she said
Superstitions can be fun sometimes, but they're just stuff that people make up to scare gullible people
that's what she said
pie girl38
That's what she said

that's what she said

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
fantasyfan477
that's what she said

That's what she said.
you think that????????????????/