• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
i dont think that all superstitions are obsurd
some people have good points for assuming these things
Love_and_rockets6

Nope, sorry. There are always better explanations and even no explanation is better than something that makes no sense.

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6

Nope, sorry. There are always better explanations and even no explanation is better than something that makes no sense.

so ur saying if someone had the suspition that a ghost was living in there house ud say thats obsurd
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6

so ur saying if someone had the suspition that a ghost was living in there house ud say thats obsurd

Absolutely. If someone thinks there's a ghost in their house they're wrong.

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6

no there not cuz i sleep over at my friends house all the time and a ghost lives in there dining room i saw it early one morning when i went to go get aa glass of water standing on the table
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6

no there not cuz i sleep over at my friends house all the time and a ghost lives in there dining room i saw it early one morning when i went to go get aa glass of water standing on the table

An amusing anecdote but you're wrong. It wasn't a ghost because there are no ghosts.

Plenty of people who claim to "know" about ghosts and be experts would say that you're full of s**t because ghosts can't manifest physically. Others would claim that you have some sort of special gift or some other horseshit.
This lack of consistency is common of superstition. The ground rules can't be agreed upon because there are none.

If there were really ghosts then there would always be ghosts, including when someone attempts to observe them for study. One would be able to find some way to record their activities or discern their nature. One cannot because there are no ghosts.

There are a number of explanations for why you think you saw a ghost, including hallucinogens, psychosis and infrasound. Also you might be making it up, but I'm not going to make that allegation.

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6

An amusing anecdote but you're wrong. It wasn't a ghost because there are no ghosts.

Plenty of people who claim to "know" about ghosts and be experts would say that you're full of s**t because ghosts can't manifest physically. Others would claim that you have some sort of special gift or some other horseshit.
This lack of consistency is common of superstition. The ground rules can't be agreed upon because there are none.

If there were really ghosts then there would always be ghosts, including when someone attempts to observe them for study. One would be able to find some way to record their activities or discern their nature. One cannot because there are no ghosts.

There are a number of explanations for why you think you saw a ghost, including hallucinogens, psychosis and infrasound. Also you might be making it up, but I'm not going to make that allegation.

hahah they can have pyhsical forms it just takes alot of energy
they are almost completly transparent
they dnt move much or speak for tht matter
and lastly i ddnt know humans had no irises and pupils

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Love_and_rockets6
i agree
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6

Where does this energy come from and what do you imagine sustains it?
I'm not sure why you're talking about eyeballs. Are you implying that anyone with eyes can see ghosts? Well I've never seen any. I'd like to if they're real. But they're not.
im all this
Love_and_rockets6
i agree

I don't want to seem like I'm picking a fight, but why do you agree?

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Telor II
im all this
Love_and_rockets6
i agree

I don't want to seem like I'm picking a fight, but why do you agree?

because some have a point think about it like if you open an umbrella indoors you could hit someone with it and if you walk under a ladder it could fall on you and if a black cat walks in front of you it could be a rabid cat

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6
Telor II
Love_and_rockets6

Where does this energy come from and what do you imagine sustains it?
I'm not sure why you're talking about eyeballs. Are you implying that anyone with eyes can see ghosts? Well I've never seen any. I'd like to if they're real. But they're not.

they pull have energey off anything thts living (mostly animals and stuff like that very rarely humans)
second off the ghost i saw only had the whites of his eyes
he ddnt have pupils and irisis i ddnt know tht humans culd see with only the whites of their eyes
and anybody can see them u just have to pay close attention i see them all the time hiding in the shadows sometimes, walking and listening to peoples conversations and most of the time standing in clear daylight waiting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff