Welcome to Gaia! ::

bye alfred we'll try not to make a big mess!

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I'll miss you, Alfred = [

Desirable Loiterer

Like OMIGAAAAWWD, I have a HUGE Hangover from Friday and Saturrrrdddaaaay. -hic.-
No more partying for meeeeee..but I'll just have a few more drinks today, maybe one. <3
ALBERT
-hic-
Bring me another drink...wait...he's gone, --shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit son-- he better get me my shot of whiskey.
So anyways.
I-unno, I'm still poundin' them drinks boo....ya'know what I'm sayin'? -HIC-
Ohh lookie-huuuurrrr, my favorite sooonnggggg<3
FIST PUMP BABEH!
-In a drunken slur, she attempted the fist pumping, making an 'x' with her arms and pumping them into the air. After a while, and a few more drinks, she was seen sprawled out on a couch. In an unflattering position, she smelled like cigarettes, booze, and lots and lots of guilt/regret of the night before. It was a terrible smell, but there was one thing known about what this party had done to her. Once she was out, this party was over.-

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I don't even understand what I missed.

I guess those of us with zero interest in either "musician" are just kind of left out in the cold.
[NPC] Alfred
My most sincere gratitude for your patronage and participation in tonight's events. I wish everyone a farewell and good night.

However!

The party will keep going until all guests have died from exhaustion and/or overdose of pixie sticks/motor oil/pool noodles. From midnight on, this party will now be known as Friday Night Party - Afterparty!

Get your own damn drinks!

*fly-by groping*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas