Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
OK, on october 31st at 4:00 PM i am having a party in virtual hollywood 2, in my room. WEAR YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!! Person with the most random, scary, funny, accurate, or cute costume (there are multiple contests) wins a special prize (the prize might suck but it might be cool i haven't got it yet... BUT ITS A PRIZE NON-THE-LESS!!!) so... yah... THE CONTESTS WILL BE HELD IN THE CLUB IN VIRTUAL HOLLYWOOD AT 5:00!! BTW if my room isn't up by 4:00 or i'm not there just keep checking in, and I'll be there eventually. ALSO! i will be hiring 2 ppl to be judges for the costume contests. so, the first two people who post a comment with a cool halloween poem will be the judges. SOO, JUST CLARIFYNG!! THE PARTY WILL BE IN VIRTUAL HOLLYWOOD 2 IN MINE OR MUSICLUVA'S ROOM AT 4:00! THE CONTESTS WILL BE IN THE CLUB IN VIRTUAL HOLLYWOOD AT 5:00!! PLEASE COME!! CAN'T WAIT!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Desirable Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
rabidmushroomofdoom
OK, on october 31st at 4:00 PM i am having a party in virtual hollywood 2, in my room. WEAR YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!! Person with the most random, scary, funny, accurate, or cute costume (there are multiple contests) wins a special prize (the prize might suck but it might be cool i haven't got it yet... BUT ITS A PRIZE NON-THE-LESS!!!) so... yah... THE CONTESTS WILL BE HELD IN THE CLUB IN VIRTUAL HOLLYWOOD AT 5:00!! BTW if my room isn't up by 4:00 or i'm not there just keep checking in, and I'll be there eventually. ALSO! i will be hiring 2 ppl to be judges for the costume contests. so, the first two people who post a comment with a cool halloween poem will be the judges. SOO, JUST CLARIFYNG!! THE PARTY WILL BE IN VIRTUAL HOLLYWOOD 2 IN MINE OR MUSICLUVA'S ROOM AT 4:00! THE CONTESTS WILL BE IN THE CLUB IN VIRTUAL HOLLYWOOD AT 5:00!! PLEASE COME!! CAN'T WAIT!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Sounds AWSOME!!!

Beloved Shapeshifter

Sounds fun

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
WHOOP!! 2 POSTS ALREADY AND I POSTED IT 2 SECONDS AGO!

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
a-TAP-in-time123
rabidmushroomofdoom

Sounds AWSOME!!!

Sooo.. you wanna be a judge i still have two spots....

Desirable Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
rabidmushroomofdoom
a-TAP-in-time123
rabidmushroomofdoom

Sounds AWSOME!!!

suuure... make sure to get at least to other judges because I might not be there the whole time
but YEAH, I WOULD LOVE TO BE A JUDGE!!!

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
a-TAP-in-time123
rabidmushroomofdoom
a-TAP-in-time123
rabidmushroomofdoom

Sounds AWSOME!!!

suuure... make sure to get at least to other judges because I might not be there the whole time

kk my friend is also gonna b there so she can cover for you, also LETS QUOTE THIS AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE!!

Desirable Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
rabidmushroomofdoom
a-TAP-in-time123
rabidmushroomofdoom
a-TAP-in-time123
rabidmushroomofdoom

Sounds AWSOME!!!

kk my friend is also gonna b there so she can cover for you, also LETS QUOTE THIS AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE!!

SORRY I DIDN'T QUOTE BUT I DID NOW!!!

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
a-TAP-in-time123
rabidmushroomofdoom
a-TAP-in-time123
rabidmushroomofdoom
a-TAP-in-time123
rabidmushroomofdoom

Sounds AWSOME!!!

OMG SO MANY BOXES!!!

Neat Noob

OMFG!! HOLA NYNY!!! biggrin I wanna b a judge!! But I probably will b super busy on the 31sty crying
OH WELL!! Here's a random poem I found whee

1 WITCH. Thrice the brinded cat hath mew’d.
2 WITCH. Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin’d.
3 WITCH. Harpier cries:—’tis time! ’tis time!
1 WITCH. Round about the caldron go;
In the poison’d entrails throw.—
Toad, that under cold stone,
Days and nights has thirty-one;
Swelter’d venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i’ the charmed pot!
ALL. Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
2 WITCH. Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder’s fork, and blind-worm’s sting,
Lizard’s leg, and owlet’s wing,—
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
3 WITCH. Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;
Witches’ mummy; maw and gulf
Of the ravin’d salt-sea shark;
Root of hemlock digg’d i the dark;
Liver of blaspheming Jew;
Gall of goat, and slips of yew
Sliver’d in the moon’s eclipse;
Nose of Turk, and Tartar’s lips;
Finger of birth-strangled babe
Ditch-deliver’d by a drab,—
Make the gruel thick and slab:
Add thereto a tiger’s chaudron,
For the ingrediants of our caldron.
2 WITCH. Cool it with a baboon’s blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.

So random witch chant from Shakespeare. biggrin How hackin awesome is that??

Lover

i'm going to a halloween party irl. being lady gaga.
i got my costume and makeup all figured out and everything.

Desirable Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
rabidmushroomofdoom
a-TAP-in-time123
rabidmushroomofdoom
a-TAP-in-time123
rabidmushroomofdoom

OMG SO MANY BOXES!!!

MORE QUOTES AND MORE BOXES!!!
AWESOME I MIGHT B THERE BUT IDK exclaim

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
OKAY!! PPL! i'm trying to decide which costume i should wear. i have
1. a witch
2. a dead skeleton witch
3. the mad hatter
4. homburg molly/hatter madigan
5. a skeleton

which one??? I am currently wearing the dead skeleton witch. leave a comment saying which one i sould wear.
TY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces