Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well better a knife than using a can opener...

Amateur Connoisseur

13,675 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
There was a party n my brother got pissed n dive into the road. He said he thought it was a swimming pool... 4laugh Too bad for him he spent the night in ER. Me n my mom we so busy cleaning his vomit that we didn't notice (well she was doing d cleaning I was too busy watching n laughing at her until she tried to hand me d mop n I took a run for it)... wow this story cud take forever! sweatdrop

Desirable Loiterer

Ohmygod, I came home drunk from a party, I was stumbling in and was talking in slurs to my Boyfriend on the phone, it was one the of the funniest nights of my life. <3
Well I started drinking with a bunch of friends at a party. We were all playing this dice game called Luck of the Dice. After the 6 people that were playing finished about 2 bottles of the 8 bottles that we had (stuff like vodka, jager, etc), I start to not remember much.

I woke up on Sunday on my bed that was now broken, wearing only a sweater and my bikini bottoms. I had the worst hangover of my life and got to see many MANY embarrassing pictures of myself and others.
I was drinking at a friend's house (with my parents consent) watching all her friends get wasted. She said she would get me drunk and that didn't work out to well. I was buzzed, she was laughing her a** off about nothing, and I had to go to the bathroom with her cousin, because she was afraid she would fall in..it was a lot of fun. 4laugh

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Got some buds from my friend, smoked 'em and woke up naked in the closet.
Ruyashie

LMAO I've had a night like that before HAHAHA
A bottle of wine+Fireball+My sister=

Walking across a city in the dead of winter finding people to party with...

At 5 in the morning...

Best. Night. Ever.

Also why I rarely drink now. sweatdrop

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ChelseaKC
Ruyashie

LMAO I've had a night like that before HAHAHA

lol it happens al the time though which is kinda annoying
Where should I start?
151 + Kaluha + fire = BARF. Lots of it.

Next, a midnight roadtrip down to the beach. Followed by: matching piercings, 87 lottery tickets, 45,000$, a case of Natty Ice's, a drunken game of Lacrosse, a Twinkie pyramid, running butt naked down the street, getting locked out of the hotel, bumping into the cast of Jackass, and to top it all off.....

waking up on the kitchen table in a beach house, covered in Cheetoh's. The family that was staying there was a little freaked out, but they made us pancakes. :3
vampychallis
Where should I start?

Next, a midnight roadtrip down to the beach. Followed by: matching piercings, 87 lottery tickets, 45,000$, a case of Natty Ice's, a drunken game of Lacrosse, a Twinkie pyramid, running butt naked down the street, getting locked out of the hotel, bumping into the cast of Jackass, and to top it all off.....

waking up on the kitchen table in a beach house, covered in Cheetoh's. The family that was staying there was a little freaked out, but they made us pancakes. :3

LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHA
ChelseaKC
vampychallis
Where should I start?

LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Damn, forgot the hospital. That happened during the Lacrosse game. XD
vampychallis
ChelseaKC
vampychallis
Where should I start?

LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Drunk Lacrosse...OUCH

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
*Trying Super Hard To Get The Conversationalist Achievment, Dont Mind Me*
ChelseaKC
vampychallis
ChelseaKC
vampychallis
Where should I start?

LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Drunk Lacrosse...OUCH

Yeah. Buddy of mine, never having kids XD

Herp Derp!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items