Played a basketball thing at a acrade and got 0 shots razz
vampychallis
ChelseaKC
vampychallis
ChelseaKC
vampychallis
Where should I start?
151 + Kaluha + fire = BARF. Lots of it.

Next, a midnight roadtrip down to the beach. Followed by: matching piercings, 87 lottery tickets, 45,000$, a case of Natty Ice's, a drunken game of Lacrosse, a Twinkie pyramid, running butt naked down the street, getting locked out of the hotel, bumping into the cast of Jackass, and to top it all off.....

waking up on the kitchen table in a beach house, covered in Cheetoh's. The family that was staying there was a little freaked out, but they made us pancakes. :3

LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Damn, forgot the hospital. That happened during the Lacrosse game. XD

Drunk Lacrosse...OUCH

Yeah. Buddy of mine, never having kids XD

Herp Derp!

HAHAHAHA Poor fella....

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
ok, tonight i went to my mothers friends going away party b4 she leaves for the cost gard. it started out boring and then my mother and her group of friends start gettin drunk and sing karaoke at the Mexicana Grill, as there doin that this little 6th grader from my bus(im 11th grade and 17) starts to text me and hitting on me. then a few hours later one of my mothers friends friends comes to sit with me and starts hittin on me and hes like 45 yrs old. then i go outside to the with my mothers friends and we sit talk till we get kicked outta the restaurant, cause its closing time, so we head to the club next door.
this has been one hell of a night.
ChelseaKC
vampychallis
ChelseaKC
vampychallis
ChelseaKC
vampychallis
Where should I start?
151 + Kaluha + fire = BARF. Lots of it.

Next, a midnight roadtrip down to the beach. Followed by: matching piercings, 87 lottery tickets, 45,000$, a case of Natty Ice's, a drunken game of Lacrosse, a Twinkie pyramid, running butt naked down the street, getting locked out of the hotel, bumping into the cast of Jackass, and to top it all off.....

waking up on the kitchen table in a beach house, covered in Cheetoh's. The family that was staying there was a little freaked out, but they made us pancakes. :3

LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Damn, forgot the hospital. That happened during the Lacrosse game. XD

Drunk Lacrosse...OUCH

Yeah. Buddy of mine, never having kids XD

Herp Derp!

HAHAHAHA Poor fella....

Hey, I think he deserved it. I still love him though; just not down there.

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
I can't remember mine. Yeah. It was THAT crazy.
vampychallis

Hey if you don't want children, he's the guy to get with razz
ChelseaKC
vampychallis

LOL, I would though. As would half the Gaian community, males included. He's very attractive; but a d**k. Guess irony got him right where it hurts. (Pun completely intended smile
vampychallis
ChelseaKC
vampychallis

LOL, I would though. As would half the Gaian community, males included. He's very attractive; but a d**k. Guess irony got him right where it hurts. (Pun completely intended smile

HAHAHA I've learned that all the HOT a** guys are complete dicks....As sorry as I would have felt for me I would have died laughing....

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Flip Fantasia
The Fanfiction Nymph
Flip Fantasia
It was a blur ..
but the morning after i woke up 3 miles from my house half naked next to the freeway by a street lamp..
and i had these weird clown glasses those big ones.. and a Kermit the frog plush doll..

e _o

Awesome!

I guess but the fact i was horribly horribly confused was and is still one of the most puzzling times of my life XDD

Well if you were drinking alone that would be weird; if you were w/ friends u prob had some help razz

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
one time after homecoming me and my friends got some beers when we got to my friends house we where walking in and my friend ran into the sliding glass door and shouted "theres a force field"
so my other friend said "hell ya i have been waiting my whole life for this" and ran into the sliding glass door. thank god he didn't break door. then i said "im a ninja" then and broke the latch on a window and crawled inside and unlocked the door and said "ninjaaaa"
hmm.. it started out nice but cold
my friend called me out to hang around 12ish (reading week no school)
we chilled untill around 4 when he felt the urge to drink
we bought a case of 24
got a little drunk
um we started kissing (kind of weird)
other stuff happened that should not be mentioned
later we realized what we did but our friendship is okay
he went home
later that night went to a free rave
met some interesting people on the bus (they followed us almost halfway but we lost them)
tripping on cid and k
doubting the things that happened that day were true
had an interesting conversation with my best friend with our minds o__o we literally finished each other's thoughts with eye contact

it was a very odd day
There was this one time that it was my boyfriend's birthday and he invited me to his house and I thought we were the only ones there but then I was wrong I saw SO MANY guys and I was the only girl and everybody else was drunk except me and my boyfriend cause' he know I don't drink and I don't want him to drink as well... then he introduced me to all of his friends and then he went upstairs in his room to get something as I was just sitting there, my boyfriend was going down from upstairs then one his friends suddenly french kissed me and then I pushed him away then my boyfriend got a knife and pointed to me said, how dare you cheat on me for all I have done for you ?! then he ran to his room I followed him to explain what really happened and then I saw in his room a naked girl and he saw me and I ran to my house cying .... and then I never wanted to see him again after that night... crying
No alcohol in this story!
Three good friends and I were at R's house and we decided to play truth or dare. Normal, stupid game. Then I dared one of the guys; R, to wear my underwear, surprizingly my underwear was stretchy enough to fit him. I dared him to run down the street. Some old couple was outside and stared at him running by. He ended up taking his newphew's tiny spiderman scooter and went the other way down the street. Lets just say my underwear outlined everything. He made me wear his and run on the other side of the street where cops normally drive down. I did it trying to cover my boobs and hold up his boxers that were falling, unsuccessful. So R and the other guy watched me run back. Afterwards, changing back into our normal clothes. We saw a cop pass by so we went in the house. We put on swimsuits and R and myself, being the crazy ones, decided to jump into some person's pool. But first we were dared to run in the sprinklers, which by the way, are like ice cold shards of pain. Then we broke into a backyard, jumped into the pool, ran out, and ran back to the house. Afterwards S and A, the boring ones :] decided to go to sleep. R and me decided to go play card games in his room so we wouldnt wake anyone. After the first game was one, we made it into a strip card game. Skipping A LOT of details, we talked from 2am-6am and fell asleep with each other.
Almost a year later on a Friday we got engaged. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces