Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Traveler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.MEEECHAAAA GEEEEESUUUU!!!!

I would have gone the full Geese look, but there are tw problems. One, I am mostly Robotic, two, My Dark Elf mask doesn't really cut it.....

So. I am Mecha Geese. FEAR ME AND MY RAGING STORM!!!!
Mr_CosplayXD
shadowcat2006
Mr_CosplayXD
shadowcat2006
Mr_CosplayXD
*sips some punch*

I love the work you have done an all these avi's

lol Thanks! ^_^ That pic is actually a little outdated since I've done some more cosplay avis since making that pic~ :3

wow I would love to see what you come up with when it is updated. if you dont mind sending me an updated one.

lol sure! XD Just add me and I'll pobably have it up on my profile sometime during December or possibly January~

Ok thanks a bunch

Distinct Warlord

7,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Orgasmic Usagi
Yes. I'll be dressed up as Sailor Neptune. XD

to the coment back i lost a few pages ago, yes I've always found the good Doctor to be cute. When you finally get to see him without the black face shadow he's very nice to look at. Or so my first impression of him was when I fist watched all of SM.

Romantic Fatcat

moonlightangel
Orgasmic Usagi

to the coment back i lost a few pages ago, yes I've always found the good Doctor to be cute. When you finally get to see him without the black face shadow he's very nice to look at. Or so my first impression of him was when I fist watched all of SM.

Yeah he is quite a looker.
Orgasmic Usagi
moonlightangel
Orgasmic Usagi

I agree

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Mr_CosplayXD
Montebank
I'm cosplaying as Grell Sutcliffe from Kuroshitsuji (or Black Butler, if you're from the newer batch of fans.)

Still need to get his toofikins though.

Woot! Grell ftw! >w<b XD

XD Thank you. I love Grell, and I cosplay him IRL so I figured, eh, why not here too?
Did someone call for.....Pyramid Head???

(real account: zozoro )

Romantic Fatcat

shadowcat2006
Orgasmic Usagi
moonlightangel
Orgasmic Usagi

I agree

XD

Distinct Warlord

7,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I only had one issues whith the whole last season. Seiya, and Usagi should have had a chance to actually get closer, as in messed with her head closer. Mamoru I know had to leave but.. ugh! The almost romance was just HORIBLY well done. X_X

Diamond Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I was totally doing a Sebastian Michaelis ( Kuroshitsuji >> ) cosplay a few days ago. I switched to my own ghost OC for Halloween though :<

Edit;;

Also could be Ryohei from KHR, or Yamamoto, also from KHR >3>

&___smallest
bumblεbεεbaτ
● ● ●

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare for a bombardment of cosplays.
bumblebee bat

I was totally doing a Sebastian Michaelis ( Kuroshitsuji >> ) cosplay a few days ago. I switched to my own ghost OC for Halloween though :<

&___smallest
bumblεbεεbaτ
● ● ●

It's awesome!
moonlightangel
I only had one issues whith the whole last season. Seiya, and Usagi should have had a chance to actually get closer, as in messed with her head closer. Mamoru I know had to leave but.. ugh! The almost romance was just HORIBLY well done. X_X

lol that is true but if you think about it Saiya was actually a girl and another sailor scout

Diamond Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

@ Pyramid

PYRAMID HEAD. SEXY.

&___smallest
bumblεbεεbaτ
● ● ●
Chloe, from Noir

Quick Reply