*squeaks and flees into the depths of the ocean*

Curses! *Watches in anger from my pirate ship*
*is zombie pirate*
Moseltoft farg
*calls upon an orca army to rock your boat*
I need a peg leg
KittWonn
*calls upon an orca army to rock your boat*

Rock the boat! Don't rock the boat over! Rock the boat! Don't tip the boat over!
I call upon my zombie pirate horde to finish you off, They can not die as long as the moon is full! Mwahahahaha!
Nekoyazmine
I call upon my zombie pirate horde to finish you off, They can not die as long as the moon is full! Mwahahahaha!

No, I'm done for! crying
KittWonn
Nekoyazmine

No, I'm done for! crying

But it's day time NUUUUUU!!!!!
Nekoyazmine
KittWonn
Nekoyazmine

No, I'm done for! crying

*peeps out of water at the sky* You are right! Attack, my minions! We shall be victorious. *orcas squeak in unison and begin leaping out of the water, snapping at Nekoyazmine*
KittWonn
Nekoyazmine
KittWonn
Nekoyazmine

No, I'm done for! crying

*peeps out of water at the sky* You are right! Attack, my minions! We shall be victorious. *orcas squeak in unison and begin leaping out of the water, snapping at Nekoyazmine*

Ah! I don't have a sword to defend myself. *Falls back from the edges to keep from being bitten.* Men! Fire!

Interesting Informer

5,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*knocks on door* have i walked into the mad house?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff