No decepticons here...good.

Oh, no. I swear..I mean no harm.

Anguished's Husbando

Magic Wolf

14,325 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Very well, but i shall be keeping an eye on you. Things seem too quiet lately...

Lonely Nerd

15,575 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Jean Noh
qweenGiba v3
Malicious Loki
qweenGiba v3
I spent my weekend at a convention as a villain and I have the awkward tan lines to prove it.

Oh, do tell? ;o

I ran around as Medusa from soul eater. Some events were outside and I made her snake tattoos in sharpie. Got a sun burn that will tan and with that the most awkward tan lines.

Where the skin is on the arm is going to be tan and where the black snake tattoo is will be white.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yikes, I never thought of Sharpie blocking out the sun! You'll have to take pictures for posterity.

Hmm, had acquaintance who did something similar cosplaying Nami, will have to ask if the same thing happened.

Yup sharpie is the new sunblock. And I'll take a photo when all the black dots go away.

Lonely Nerd

15,575 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Malicious Loki
qweenGiba v3
Malicious Loki
qweenGiba v3
I spent my weekend at a convention as a villain and I have the awkward tan lines to prove it.

Oh, do tell? ;o

I ran around as Medusa from soul eater. Some events were outside and I made her snake tattoos in sharpie. Got a sun burn that will tan and with that the most awkward tan lines.

Where the skin is on the arm is going to be tan and where the black snake tattoo is will be white.

Oh, very nice. Hope it turns out well for you. I do love tattoos. I'm just too wimpy to get one, for some reason. Piercings I don't mind. I think it's just whenever people describe the feeling of the needle to me. Always seems to put me off having a tattoo.

I would just want simple tattoos that I would never regret, like a libra sign and maybe the AC symbol
Puppet of Shadow
Very well, but i shall be keeping an eye on you. Things seem too quiet lately...

Do they now? That's almost disappointing..would you perhaps agree?
qweenGiba v3
Malicious Loki
qweenGiba v3
Malicious Loki
qweenGiba v3

Oh, do tell? ;o

Oh, very nice. Hope it turns out well for you. I do love tattoos. I'm just too wimpy to get one, for some reason. Piercings I don't mind. I think it's just whenever people describe the feeling of the needle to me. Always seems to put me off having a tattoo.

I would just want simple tattoos that I would never regret, like a libra sign and maybe the AC symbol

Agreed. It's always best to get something that means something to you, as you'd have it for life. Like those people that get smiley faces tattooed on their arses for a joke. I wouldn't want something as stupid as that for life..

Sex Symbol

My suit will be along in a minute. We're going to parties separately now. Apparently. -annoyed face twitch-

Moon Jelli's Partner

Anxious Husband

All of the villains! o v o
Operant
My suit will be along in a minute. We're going to parties separately now. Apparently. -annoyed face twitch-

Oh? It almost amuses me to see you..so irritated. Almost. Take a seat. c;
Butter and Jam
All of the villains! o v o

~quotes with love~ ; u ; heart

Moon Jelli's Partner

Anxious Husband

Malicious Loki

Feels the quote love- <3 heart Hi Mali

Sex Symbol

Oh this is a VILLAIN hangout? I had no idea. I should really read signs more often.

Well, am I badboy enough to play with you? I'm really good at twister. Let's play that, just the ladies. I'll show you my bad skills.

Sex Symbol

Malicious Loki
Operant

Oh? It almost amuses me to see you..so irritated. Almost. Take a seat. c;

Yeah my suit's in love with me it's weird. Can I talk to you about it?

-sits on your lap-

It all started a few minutes ago, seems like, years, but really it was JUST NOW.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff