Dedicated Stalker

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
Madness_insanity
Soley Pearson

XD Thank you! I tend to use GIMP more, because I always draw traditionally and put colors and effects digitally; very rarely i actually DRAW on the computer. (you are a very awesome exception!)
I have yet to buy a tablet, but am seriously thinking about it. u.u Sometimes trying to draw with a mouse frustrates me to no end...

I bought a tablet at the suggestion of one of my art teachers. I got a refurbished one from Wacom for like 70 bucks, Bamboo fun and something or the other (they don't make it anymore) and i got the smallest size. I had my doubts, it was going to be too small, or too awkward or whatever, but I LOVE it. The size is fine, I have no problems, and it is easy to transport from school and back. Nothing has gone wrong with it being a refurbished one. Now it makes me want to give in and buy a new pen D: I miss you tablet D:
Do you still work with art in college? =) (or something)

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
waypou2004
Gross. XD

Nuuu, it's good! ^^ My pie is different than yours (the way it's made).

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soley Pearson

ppl says that GIMP is a free version of Photoshop, and have almost all the same tools... '-' i dunno about that.
Corel I was presented during university. I only remember doing a T-shirt design there! XDDD Still have the CD for it somewhere here... *looks around*

lol I hope not, I saved up for a while to get my copy of photoshop XD
Hahaha I remember doing CD covers in school. I never picked a class where we had to do T-shirt designs though. Did bookcovers, and buisness cards, calendars, re-colors and touch-ups lol Other classes got to do these cool product mock-ups, I always see them in the class rooms!

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soley Pearson

Yes D: I keep changing majors lololol I just changed from game design to regular old Digital arts! Though I'm going for a multimedia path then just say graphic design, so my 3D modeling and video classes weren't a waste! I like too many things in art! I actually really really like old photo restoration, and video editing was really cool too!

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
Madness_insanity
Soley Pearson

ppl says that GIMP is a free version of Photoshop, and have almost all the same tools... '-' i dunno about that.
Corel I was presented during university. I only remember doing a T-shirt design there! XDDD Still have the CD for it somewhere here... *looks around*

lol I hope not, I saved up for a while to get my copy of photoshop XD
Hahaha I remember doing CD covers in school. I never picked a class where we had to do T-shirt designs though. Did bookcovers, and buisness cards, calendars, re-colors and touch-ups lol Other classes got to do these cool product mock-ups, I always see them in the class rooms!

XD That day I kinda invaded into a Fashion class doing their first digital class about design. I was really quiet at the far back during the whole thing so the teacher let me stay and do it too. XP

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soley Pearson
XD That day I kinda invaded into a Fashion class doing their first digital class about design. I was really quiet at the far back during the whole thing so the teacher let me stay and do it too. XP

Hahahaaha sneaky sneaky!! My sister tried fashion design for a while, but then changed to teaching, math I think D: I wish she would have stayed in fashion desgin, then I could have been all "HEY MAKE THESE CLOTHES I DESIGNED K?"

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
Madness_insanity
Soley Pearson

Yes D: I keep changing majors lololol I just changed from game design to regular old Digital arts! Though I'm going for a multimedia path then just say graphic design, so my 3D modeling and video classes weren't a waste! I like too many things in art! I actually really really like old photo restoration, and video editing was really cool too!

You could do major in Digital Arts, and minor with anything else art-related. =) Do you have this option in your college?

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
Madness_insanity
Soley Pearson

Hahahaaha sneaky sneaky!! My sister tried fashion design for a while, but then changed to teaching, math I think D: I wish she would have stayed in fashion desgin, then I could have been all "HEY MAKE THESE CLOTHES I DESIGNED K?"

XDDD That would be cool! But now comes to mind wth does Fashion design and teaching MATH have in common...? '-'

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well I'm attending a junior college and I'll probably just keep my AA and try and get a job instead of hitting up the Uni, but I could easily get two AA's lol, especially cause the other art Majors I was considering share over half of the same classes!

Well the advisor was like "Math teachers are in high demand, you should do that", and she was like "ok" D; My sis is really good with kids, I know she'll make a good teacher, but OMG she is gorgeous and should have become a model lololol or at least be in fashion somehow!

ahahaha I have my contacts in and can't read anything, I should wear them more often!

Friendly Giver

Madness_insanity
Don't worry too much, I have two more letters I haven't done yet, so you and your hat could still fit in XD

And this goes for everyone, but I will probably leave out most background items, just so nothing looks too busy! Like I may keep in one pie instead of 20 or whatever!
sorry for the delay in reply my hubby & i went out for a drive, but i am back & ready to chat emotion_awesome im going to try a different toga look to see how you like it better...

Shameless Exhibitionist

15,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ePinayCutiePie]
sorry for the delay in reply my hubby & i went out for a drive, but i am back & ready to chat emotion_awesome im going to try a different toga look to see how you like it better...[/align mad reo9p
xreo9pup:0="ePinayCutiePie][align mad reo9pup:1=center][size mad reo9pup:2=9]sorry for the delay in reply my hubby & i went out for a drive, but i am back & ready to chat emotion_awesome im going to try a different toga look to see how you like it better...[/size mad reo9pup:2]

It is all good, took a shower and been arting, so I'm slow at replying too. I probably should eat at some point too lol

Friendly Giver

Madness_insanity
It is all good, took a shower and been arting, so I'm slow at replying too. I probably should eat at some point too lol
lawl then your ahead of schedule than for even me heh all i had was coffee & a rice crispy treat, plus no shower yet just threw on some clothes to take a ride emotion_yatta

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
Madness_insanity
ePinayCutiePie]
sorry for the delay in reply my hubby & i went out for a drive, but i am back & ready to chat emotion_awesome im going to try a different toga look to see how you like it better...[/align mad reo9p
xreo9pup:1="ePinayCutiePie][align mad reo9pup:2=center][size mad reo9pup:3=9]sorry for the delay in reply my hubby & i went out for a drive, but i am back & ready to chat emotion_awesome im going to try a different toga look to see how you like it better...[/size mad reo9pup:3]

No food?!?! eek OMG GOGO EAT SUMTHING DROOL-WORTHY!!! *throws you a cookie while at it*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff