Madness_insanity

psh yeah man! darn that crown.
i'd take it off, but then the minions won't know of my status~ ;D

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
I DID IT!!! =D (And I still can't BELIEVE how cool it ended up in simply PAINT program!! O.O best pic I ever did on that!)
User Image

Vicious Lover

nice! i tip my hat crown to you~
man, paint is awesome! all my art is done in paint. :D
i don't know if i could adapt to a different program. xD
/tosses you a celebratory drink

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lolol cute!!

I'm using paint too! First art program so I'm partial to it! I could use photoshop, but I lost my tablet pen in a recent move and find I work better with a mouse in paint!

Duckeh I'm throwing you on another letter where your crown can stay where it belongs lololol

Friendly Giver

Madness_insanity
Awesome idea! Do you already have your 12? emotion_kirakira

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
r a i n b o w DUCKEH

/gets the drink
Thanks! I actually use only GIMP and Paint to do digital drawing or coloring, really. Tried photoshop and corel draw, but I didn't adapt with it yet... XD

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ePinayCutiePie
Madness_insanity
Awesome idea! Do you already have your 12? emotion_kirakira

surprisingly I don't. I thought more people would post! D:
I sort of have plans for each letter so I need certain avatars for specific parts, like to finish my "T" said avatar can't have much on thier head, or it will get in the way.......It is more so that everything looks nicer,.....

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soley Pearson
r a i n b o w DUCKEH

/gets the drink
Thanks! I actually use only GIMP and Paint to do digital drawing or coloring, really. Tried photoshop and corel draw, but I didn't adapt with it yet... XD

Hahaha I was like that, couldn't use photoshop worth a darn, but then I played around and got all pro XD I ended up taking a class (or two) in college and breezed through them! I never tried GIMP, mostly because paint and photoshop worked fine for me and I was too lazy to learn a new programm! I've never tried corel though....

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
Madness_insanity
lolol cute!!

I'm using paint too! First art program so I'm partial to it! I could use photoshop, but I lost my tablet pen in a recent move and find I work better with a mouse in paint!

Duckeh I'm throwing you on another letter where your crown can stay where it belongs lololol

XD Thank you! I tend to use GIMP more, because I always draw traditionally and put colors and effects digitally; very rarely i actually DRAW on the computer. (you are a very awesome exception!)
I have yet to buy a tablet, but am seriously thinking about it. u.u Sometimes trying to draw with a mouse frustrates me to no end...

Friendly Giver

Madness_insanity
surprisingly I don't. I thought more people would post! D:
I sort of have plans for each letter so I need certain avatars for specific parts, like to finish my "T" said avatar can't have much on thier head, or it will get in the way.......It is more so that everything looks nicer,.....
well i emotion_bigheart to chat so long as people quote me so i know to reply & i would love to be apart of your art so if there is anything i can do to be included please let me know...as for the hat thing let me go back & see if i can do something different, maybe less clutter too? emotion_facepalm

Dedicated Stalker

No shame, let's just party! XD

I like pie...Says the drunk guy...

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
Madness_insanity
Soley Pearson
r a i n b o w DUCKEH

/gets the drink

Hahaha I was like that, couldn't use photoshop worth a darn, but then I played around and got all pro XD I ended up taking a class (or two) in college and breezed through them! I never tried GIMP, mostly because paint and photoshop worked fine for me and I was too lazy to learn a new programm! I've never tried corel though....
ppl says that GIMP is a free version of Photoshop, and have almost all the same tools... '-' i dunno about that.
Corel I was presented during university. I only remember doing a T-shirt design there! XDDD Still have the CD for it somewhere here... *looks around*

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Soley Pearson

XD Thank you! I tend to use GIMP more, because I always draw traditionally and put colors and effects digitally; very rarely i actually DRAW on the computer. (you are a very awesome exception!)
I have yet to buy a tablet, but am seriously thinking about it. u.u Sometimes trying to draw with a mouse frustrates me to no end...

I bought a tablet at the suggestion of one of my art teachers. I got a refurbished one from Wacom for like 70 bucks, Bamboo fun and something or the other (they don't make it anymore) and i got the smallest size. I had my doubts, it was going to be too small, or too awkward or whatever, but I LOVE it. The size is fine, I have no problems, and it is easy to transport from school and back. Nothing has gone wrong with it being a refurbished one. Now it makes me want to give in and buy a new pen D: I miss you tablet D:

Liberal Raider

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Medalist 100
waypou2004
No shame, let's just party! XD

I like pie...Says the drunk guy...

I like tuna pie. =)

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ePinayCutiePie
well i emotion_bigheart to chat so long as people quote me so i know to reply & i would love to be apart of your art so if there is anything i can do to be included please let me know...as for the hat thing let me go back & see if i can do something different, maybe less clutter too? emotion_facepalm

Don't worry too much, I have two more letters I haven't done yet, so you and your hat could still fit in XD

And this goes for everyone, but I will probably leave out most background items, just so nothing looks too busy! Like I may keep in one pie instead of 20 or whatever!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff