Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sinful Nana
Looks like the party has slowed down considerably...

Yeah, it seemed like overnight (even before the announcement) things just... Stopped. I mean who can spend more than a few days at a frat-themed event without feeling like a tremendous douchebag?

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Matasoga
Yeah, it seemed like overnight (even before the announcement) things just... Stopped. I mean who can spend more than a few days at a frat-themed event without feeling like a tremendous douchebag?

Well, after you get the cup and the toga, what else is there here? Act drunk? Boring. I'm here to chat, as always.

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Sinful Nana
Mistletoe Anon
Walking in with purpose, the small sprite ignores anyone, to insure her shyness didn't take over. She was wobbly in her walking, unsure with her boots on. Normally she'd be barefoot, but she wanted to look formal. Seeing the Hostess, she grinned, "N-Nana!" she smiled, walking over to her with a fresh blush, "I-I got dressed up for the last party tonight..." she stared down at her boots, smiling to herself. "Do I-I look...nice?" she asked, tail twirling with curious interest.

You look fabulous, Mist! -hugs tight- It's the last night? I didn't know. -tugs at dress- I guess we both dressed up, hmm?

She tugged at her sash, an attempt at formal Fae wear...though the pants, and the boots were new to her. Her tail felt strangely confined in her pants, but she'd get used to it.

With a nod, the sprite wiggled a little with a blush, "Y-You look very nice..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces